Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you ever been caught on this website?

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
Has someone ever caught you browsing and posting on this site?

I did at the dentist but I don’t give a fuck

some blonde foid saw me posting here and laughed at me. used fast banana ever since.

What's fast banana?
fast banana viral marketing.
You wouldnt get it joker

Yeah, I almost got arrested for viewing this on a public library computer. The cops later came to my house...:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yeah, I almost got arrested for viewing this on a public library computer. The cops later came to my house...:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Are you consistently this full of bullshit, infiltrator, or what

I just live in a libtard country with hate speech laws and inceldom is classified as extremism.
Bro, you started a thread wondering if sex was overrated and said the cops caught you browsing at a library. Shit like this is why greycel hate is real :feelswhat:

Yeah, not that it matters though. Most people don’t know about this place.

Bro, you started a thread wondering if sex was overrated and said the cops caught you browsing at a library. Shit like this is why greycel hate is real :feelswhat:
The librarians saw my internet history and had access to my contact info because I was logged in to my account. They called the police and told them my info.

The librarians saw my internet history and had access to my contact info because I was logged in to my account. They called the police and told them my info.
You logged in on a library computer...and didn't delete your history? And they had your contact info from your account (which doesn't have your address)?
So, what did you do when the Blackhawk helicopters arrived? :feelsseriously:

You logged in on a library computer...and didn't delete your history? And they had your contact info from your account (which doesn't have your address)?
So, what did you do when the Blackhawk helicopters arrived? :feelsseriously:
My library account has both my address and phone number. They have special software that doesn't allow the browser to clear history. Two foid officers arrived and asked me some questions, I just told them it wasn't me and they left. But I might get in trouble if they check the security cameras.

My library account has both my address and phone number. They have special software that doesn't allow the browser to clear history. Two foid officers arrived and asked me some questions, I just told them it wasn't me and they left. But I might get in trouble if they check the security cameras.
You should do El1t3 H7XXORZ and delete your data from the dark web. :dab:

Yeah my mom caught me and asked me what a “foid” was:feelskek:

I feel like people will be surprised if they did catch me

Nope, I don't think anyone would care if they did though

I browsed this site on a library computer

No, I am not even around other people to be caught, and even if I was nobody would give a shit.

I don’t leave my basement anymore so no

My parents are literally standing behind me while I type this lol

Not yet, although most people in my country don't even speak English, so they wouldn't recognize this or anything.

I browse even in public, it's easy when most people here don't understand english