Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you ever been caught browsing the forum?

idiot_cel

idiot_cel

I want to stick my penis in pussy
-
I have been caught by my brother and he asked what I was reading but I quickly turned it off and said nothing. He was suspicious but gave up asking about it :worryfeels:

I live in the house with 2 parents and thats it, I never go outside and when I do its not on this forum so i'm never getting caught on here lol

At this point, it's mainstream so just like the plausible deniability foids use if their nudes were to get leaked with "it's AI generated", so too can we pretend it's for irony or "just checking it out" since it's literally mainstream (It's on every other passive tiktok video that's not a reddit overlay story).

Til your brother find out you're a inkwell..

Fakecel trait: You care about being "caught"

Why is this so frequently discussed jfl
I don't give two shits at this point which is why I didn't bother to give an excuse

No but I browse in public lol. I always just make sure that no one behind me can see what I'm looking at.

All the time but my mom doesn't really understand english so it doesn't matter

Dad caught me browsing this forum. He knows about incels.

Til your brother find out you're a inkwell..
my brother was killed by my mom's shallow pelvis i wish i could be him sadly a jewish doctor had to "save" me through c-section :feels:

I have been caught by my brother and he asked what I was reading but I quickly turned it off and said nothing. He was suspicious but gave up asking about it :worryfeels:
nopidey

I browse the forum openly. My entire family and workplace know that I'm an incel. I'm long past the point of giving a fuck.

Last edited:
There’s no one around to see me do anything.

no, I browse from the comfort of my bed after a long day

Yes but banana cream muffin saved me

Literally the only person I know is my brother and he knows I'm an incel as well as use this forum. He doesn't really care. lol

I have but idc.

Yea I got caught browsing in front my two Stacy whores. They were like wow! you are such an incel let me suck your cock! Brutal guys I’m still gigatruecel because I can’t get gigastacy & I am 6’5 instead of 7ft.

You're working at some retail store not the CIA no one is firing you or expelling you from cuckllege if they see you browsing this
I actually browsed it a few times at work, dont know if someone ever saw it, but i doubt it

Not as I'm aware of

My Mom caught me once but I don't care. She already knows I'm an incel.

Change themes nigga