Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever been called ugly by randos on the street?

deanhuston

deanhuston

Greycel
I do not feel that my appearance should make me substantially stand out in a crowd, but this happens to me often. The most recent was earlier tonight as I was sitting on the bus bench minding my own business, and I was not even alone on the bus stop but for some reason I was singled out, and somebody I don't even know, walks past me yelling out, "You look butt ugly!" It's bad enough to be less than ideal appearance-wise in the first place, but to get this piled on too? I wish I never had to leave my home.

They would have shut their normie mouths if you were an ugly female

not by randos but by friends and family member sometimes

Some girls said "ewww" even though I was minding my own business. :feelsrope:

Yes, only in an occasion, one night by a drunk woman

It would make more sense to yell this at a female---why tf do they care what another man looks like?
No it doesnt make more sense. Males are one of the targets painted as villains by the marxist media and arent untouchable and above all criticism like wahmen

I can't go outside due to my autistic brain getting worse but back when I did normies didn't outright bully me, probably because I'm tall. I'm sure they do think my face is ugly though, I can tell by the interactions I have with people and overanalyzing every little detail, but they don't say it to my face. When people are talking/laughing in my near vicinity I always think they're talking crap about me, but that could just be my autism.

Last edited:
No it doesnt make more sense. Males are one of the targets painted as villains by the marxist media and arent untouchable and above all criticism like wahmen
It would make more sense in my area---I live in a mexican neighborhood in CA, where the VAST majority of the men don't give a fuck about the pc media demands of submitting to feminism, and so they openly harrass foids on the street ALL the time, as they drive/walk by, they always have and still do, even in 2021. If they always catcall them for being hot, there's no reason for them to not rag on them when they're not, but somehow this negative attention is also finding its way to me which is bizarre, that's all I was sayin'.

Occasionally I’ll get looks of disgust but other than that not really there was one time I was walking outside and some zoomer punk yelled out “stupid ass nigga” this happened a few years ago.

I've had foids round the corner just as I was walking forward and had them go "ewwww" with looks of cringe on their face.