Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever been called butt ugly by a stranger? Were you ever a slave? I have. I was a slave.

• Thread starter fortniteroleplayer
  • Start date
fortniteroleplayer

fortniteroleplayer

Banned
-
I was a slave at the age of like 12-13 or 14. I couldn't say no, I was forced to go along with my bully demonic older cousin to work at my shitty uncles store, and hurt my back working a legit shift sometimes all day almost, and I would only get 5 dollars a day, and endure being subservient and bullied.
Knowing I was wasting my youth away, doing this bs. A lot of times I prob wanted to be home playing videogames. I once brought a laptop to play on the counter, since yeknow I wasn't actually working there and my shitty demonic loser uncle came and yelled at me in Greek legit yelled, "How Dare you!?" Yet I was only given 5 dollars. 5 dollays. Before that I was given nothing before that 5 dollar rule.
5 dollars a day for hurting my back doing boring tasks, breaking boxes, taking out trash, cleaning all the gas station store windows, cleaning all the shelves, and cooler doors, while other kids lived a fun life, running around playing like I barely ever got to. Forced to. Hated it. Of course my autism, social anxiety, and brain damage from 8 years old, and depression stopped me from denying going or sticking up for myself.

One time this asian guy who kind of knew my older cousin cuz he came in some times, btw my cousin was in high school then, came in to get lottery or cigarettes.
Randomly tells me, "man you're butt ugly"
I was like appalled, did he really say that to me? Really? This just confirms it what everyone told me including my own cousin.
I had a gummy smile, from mouth breathing, hooked nose, long face, close set eyes my cousin mocked me for as well, when I took off my glasses, he would call me cyclops.

Well I'm a slave now. A slave to
JESUS!

I want a female sex slave

No, normies just love to tease me out of nowhere because I always seem dissociated/zoning out, kek

Your uncle used you as a free worker so he wouldn’t have to pay u full salary.

Yes been called ugly by my outer family and other ppl before

I'm mildly retarded and naive, so others often took advantage of me. It was brutal in school. I was bullied, disrespected. Now, it's better but some people will try to abuse me because they see me as an easy target.