Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Have you ever been called an incel?

Have you ever been called an incel?

• Yes

Votes: 27 40.3%
  • No

Votes: 40 59.7%

• Total voters
Garbage Life

Garbage Life

Things don't get better
★★★★★
Happened to me today and wondering if it's happened to anyone else lol

no because i dont leave my house

Yes. On Reddit, anthroscape, studentroom, city-data, girlsaskguys.com

online yes
but IRL no

irl no one is really close enough to call me that

No because no one here knows what an incel is.

irl no one is really close stupid and brave enough to call me that
right be confrontational I wouldn’t give anyone the chance to call me incel outside of here because they’re insulting me when they should be getting to know me.

Just when I was spreading blackpill on some atheist forum on Twitter and white soyboy normies called me an incel

Just when I was spreading blackpill on some atheist forum on Twitter and white soyboy normies called me an incel
Context? What atheist account on twitter was it?
Avoid twitter btw it's straight up cancer.

People barely even knew what an incel was when I arrived here, so no.

As I've said in the past though, people have accused me of being a school shooter when I was going to HS, so I could easily see them calling me incel if I were still going to school today.

Context? What atheist account on twitter was it?
Avoid twitter btw it's straight up cancer.
Some ex muzzie who was making fun of Hindus and posted some obscene pics and Hindus posted pics of his mother getting gangbanged on Twitter, it was quite a commotion

Last edited:
People barely even knew what an incel was when I arrived here, so no.

As I've said in the past though, people have accused me of being a school shooter when I was going to HS, so I could easily see them calling me incel if I were still going to school today.
I feel so bad for teencels that can now easily be identified as incel by their peers. The word wasn't even that known a decade ago and a lot of people still couldn't connect every problem low status males had to their unwarranted bad treatment from females back then.

Yes unfortunately

I once had to along a protest, because they were en route to where I wanted to go. And this guy called me an incel because I happened to be walking aside them, but wasn't putting my fist up or anything

No because incel wasn't even a vocal term that was around pre 2016-17 and no because I don't go outside as much and nor do I interact with people outside or receive any greetings from anyone.

No because I don't talk to people

Can relate haven't hear that word in real life and recently someone makes a comment on me being an incel and I am like wut? It was probably some joke I just pretended not to know what it meant

One of my ex-normie friends did. Although he believes that being incel is just being a misogynist :soy: regardless of if you've had sex or not. So yeah he's your typical retarded normshit NPC.

Yes, a normie friend of mine called me an incel a long time ago because I said most women today are promiscuous/sluts. Funny thing is he literally said the same thing later because a girl he fancied rejected him a started fucking other guys. When he told me this I called him out on his hypocrisy, he stayed silent.

Yes by normies, friends and by my young brother (that he fuck always while im always lonely)

Never, in France the word Incel is the same as in English, but excepted for a few online communities of autistic people, the rest of the population has no idea of what it means.

If explained, they would think you're just a single man who will find someone if he does a few efforts. We're always considered responsible for our social status here, even if you never had a choice (autistic or mentally ill, physically disabled, obese, small people, hobos, poors, richs, Incels, unemployed, born in a shitty family, it's always totally your fault and the social and economical price you pay is considered normal and legit).

Indirectly yes

Irl a guy made fun of me for being virgin a lot I’m pretty sure he called me incel 1 time

No but people never asked me if i have a GF/wife.

IRL? Never.

Online? All the time.

Close, but no cigar - I was called a virgin in front of a group by a friend of a friend, and to add further insult, he said that I was a year younger than I actually was. At that point something snapped in me, and I came up with my no-bullshit policy, and I cut all of those people out of my life completely. They were all retarded NPCs obsessed with sex, and I probably couldn't have tolerated much more anyway.

No, never called an incel, because normies have a different definition of incel. They forget the origin and true meaning of it -- INvoluntary CELibate. Incel has been distorted to refer to rude, verbally aggressive, and unhygienic guys that are low inhibited enough to harass women in public.The guys that frequent this forum rarely if ever do this
I'm pretty sure my normie acquaintances know I'm an adult virgin, but as I'm A LOT MORE polite in public than I am here, normies (esp female ones) see me as a harmless, asexual entity

yes, by another incel friend JFL.

99% of normal people outside have no clue what the term means, don't worry. It's only reddit, twitter and other secluded corners of the internet that do.

once on a youtube comment. Was fun dought, as there was this russian foid calling incel every sinlge men who commented in one of this videos like 'What russian women look for in a man' and several men were replying 'money', both russian and foreigners and the bitch was crazy about it. LOL.
No, never called an incel, because normies have a different definition of incel. They forget the origin and true meaning of it -- INvoluntary CELibate. Incel has been distorted to refer to rude, verbally aggressive, and unhygienic guys that are low inhibited enough to harass women in public.The guys that frequent this forum rarely if ever do this
I'm pretty sure my normie acquaintances know I'm an adult virgin, but as I'm A LOT MORE polite in public than I am here, normies (esp female ones) see me as a harmless, asexual entity
what about guys who have fucked once or twice in their lives, and they are like 30, they're still 'incel' to me. not my case (virgin)