Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

have you ever been bullied by girls?

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
im stalking the girl who bullied me on instagram kek, she has a chadlite bf and stacy friends

she bullied me when i was 8 years old, she ignored me in high school btw

I've never really been bullied by anyone in particular. It's always just been similar derogatory comments made by different people. If you include this then yes. One time a femoid asked, "Which of your parents was the one that made you look so ugly?"

Absolutely.
Most of my bullies were girls, obviously the worse ones were the ones in high school.
I stalk most of them on social media, pisses me off how they are unaware of the damage they did, or more like they don't care.

Physically and mentally up until about age 14, then it was just mental abuse.

BluetDull said:
Absolutely.
Most of my bullies were girls, obviously the worse ones were the ones in high school.
I stalk most of them on social media, pisses me off how they are unaware of the damage they did, or more like they don't care.

Why would they care? You were just another ugly, creepy guy to them. Now if you looked like chad it'd be a different story.

Back in middle School when I was a pushover. I would never be bullied by a bitch nowadays.

Especially by girls, but not only. It was mainly mental bullying so yeah...

Fisically and psichologically until middle school ended, psichologically in high school.

Yeah, I once got set up by two females back in the first year of highschool. One told me that her friend likes me, i was happy enough to believe her so I went to her friend and started talking to her and said that I liked her too. She started laughing and her friend started laughing too. They told me that they would never give anywhere near a guy like me and that they were just pranking me. That was the worst scenario of bullying by girls IRL. Oh, i also get randomly pointed at by pre-teen females and get called “ugly”. I get bullied by females all the time online tho.

Not really, no.

femonics are the true "bullies", as you call them

never forget they are SATAN

Nope. But they would make remarks such as calling me ugly, weird eyes, big eyes, big teeth, making fun of my voice, my hair, my clothes, my shoes, etc. The list fucking continues.

Plenty of girls insulted me, called me ugly, and messed with me in passive aggressive ways. Especially back in high school.

It always pissed me off because with girls you can't do ANYTHING. Even talking back to them can get you jumped. At least if a guy talks shit, you have the option to fight him.

Verbally. Many, many times. Behind my back and to may face, pretty much always unprovoked.

Just online, these bitches and cucks won’t fuck with me in real life.

When I was in school there was a girl who sometimes sat on my lap when I was distracted and would immediately get up and tell everyone how I had a boner, fucking psychopathic bitch. She only stopped after I complained to one of the supervisors

Yea, all the time.

normiesgunnurm said:
When I was in school there was a girl who sometimes sat on my lap when I was distracted and would immediately get up and tell everyone how I had a boner, fucking psychopathic bitch. She only stopped after I complained to one of the supervisors
What the actual fuck..
I would slit her throat and rape her then show her dead eye's my boner

t b h
b
h

normiesgunnurm said:

fakecel much?

Yes, because of my hair in high school when i was 17...

flowerful said:
normiesgunnurm said:
fakecel much?

hey you retarded monkey she was trying to humiliate me how am I a fakecel for that you brain dead mongoloid

In school, everyone thought I was gay. Probably cus I never talked to girls. In my english class in grade 7, we were some movie with dicaprio in it, and we get to a make-out scene. My oneitis and her friend are sitting behind me and start laughing obnoxiously, and when the teacher asks them why they're being loud, they legit admit they're laughing at me, I guess cus I didn't look away when Leo takes off his shirt lmao. That fucking sucked.
Also had a girl yell 'ew' right next to me when her friend dared her to give me a hickey.
Other than those two times I was invisible to girls in every sense of the word.

normiesgunnurm said:
hey you retarded monkey she was trying to humiliate me how am I a fakecel for that you brain dead mongoloid

I can confirm, i`m ugly as fuck and i was probably treated worse by females that all you pissybabies that are angry because your crush don`t wanted to hold eye contact with you.

There`s was one female in particular that liked to mess with me that way, hugging me with surprise in front of everybody(laughing chads included) slapping my ass, giving me suprise kiss cheeks, that`s don`t change that she expected me to "make a move" to ridicule me in front of the entire school(confirmed for me from some friend) when she see it that it was not falling for him she started to bully me and treating like me shit just like the rest of femoids there, she probably was one of the most cruellest to.

No don't think they dared to bully me, cause I used to be really aggresive.

But I have bullied many girls :)

This black bitch good thing I snitched and it ended ?

Unbearable2woman said:
I can confirm, i`m ugly as fuck and i was probably treated worse by females that all you pissybabies that are angry because your crush don`t wanted to hold eye contact with you.

There`s was one female in particular that liked to mess with me that way, hugging me with surprise in front of everybody(laughing chads included) slapping my ass, giving me suprise kiss cheeks, that`s don`t change that she expected me to "make a move" to ridicule me in front of the entire school(confirmed for me from some friend) when she see it that it was not falling for him she started to bully me and treating like me shit just like the rest of femoids there, she probably was one of the most cruellest to.

You can't be serious... at this point murder should start being legal. Bully = dead.

DAFMFP said:
You can't be serious... at this point murder should start being legal. Bully = dead.

You are a latinocel too, those cucks in western countries really think their women are too sexually liberated, privileged and hipergamous, here females like to use their sexuality to torture subhumans especially when we are in highschool, making dirty jokes, telling us to our faces how they fucked other guys etc.

Unbearable2woman said:
You are a latinocel too, those cucks in western countries really think their women are too sexually liberated, privileged and hipergamous, here females like to use their sexuality to torture subhumans especially when we are in highschool, making dirty jokes, telling us to our faces how they fucked other guys etc.

Being latincel is legit worse than USAcel or europecel... subhumans are completely and utterly destroyed, mentally and even physically... in fucking elementary. Unbelievable

Unbearable2woman said:

Sounds like you're not as ugly as you think you are

Unbearable2woman said:

they do this in europe but ok

Girls teased me back in school, but I never really got 'bullied' besides some teasing.

NekoStance said:
Sounds like you're not as ugly as you think you are

Despite people telling me straigth to my face that i look like a monster(one of those was my "best friend") that i have an ass for face, and being ostracized and ridiculed no matter what i do(one femoid directly sayed to me in front of my parents how disgusting i was in my prom etc.

yeah, i think i look as ugly as i think.

Unbearable2woman said:
Despite people telling me straigth to my face that i look like a monster(one of those was my "best friend") that i have an ass for face, and being ostracized and ridiculed no matter what i do(one femoid directly sayed to me in front of my parents how disgusting i was in my prom etc.

yeah, i think i look as ugly as i think.

Alot of ppl made fun of Ben Affleck, said he had an ass for a face

women found him sexy as fuck though

I got bullied a lot by girls and guys in high school quite a lot. Mostly by the girls. I actually recently started looking them up on social media 1 by 1 and 2 of them got raped previously. Karma is a sweet and savory victory. Feels fucking good those degenerate whores got what they deserved. They made my high school like hell and my parents didn't do anything about it when I told them, even the school board told me to ignore them. Like wtf???

NekoStance said:
Alot of ppl made fun of Ben Affleck, said he had an ass for a face

women found him sexy as fuck though

Well i was rated in truerateme an 4/10 so i certainly not ben affleck

DAFMFP said:
Being latincel is legit worse than USAcel or europecel... subhumans are completely and utterly destroyed, mentally and even physically... in fucking elementary. Unbelievable

If you manage to be incel in fucking south america you are confirmed subhuman.

Unbearable2woman said:
Well i was rated in truerateme an 4/10 so i certainly not ben affleck

Truerateme are moronic idiots
they rated gigachad 4/10 or something

Unbearable2woman said:
If you manage to be incel in fucking south america you are confirmed subhuman.

The truest blackpill. I truly can kiss my life good bye, if not this year, then the next.

NekoStance said:
Truerateme are moronic idiots
they rated gigachad 4/10 or something

Gigachad is fucking ugly throu

Unbearable2woman said:
Gigachad is fucking ugly throu

Yeh ok
now I know you're a dipshit, incel is well deserved

not really, but i kind of wish they did so i had something to jack off to.