Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Have you ever been alone with a foid?

LDARBuddah

LDARBuddah

Admiral
★★★★★
Have you ever gotten the chance to talk one on one with a foid, with no one else around.
If so, how did it happen? (no school or work stuff ofc)

Nope , unless cousins , sister counts...

Talked to a granny last time when I was visiting doctor.

Why my holding hands with foids scenarios was deleted? She didn't do nothing

Yes. They all had bf of course.

Maybe once or twice, but it was usually in a public place so I wouldn't really count it as "alone"

When I worked on a project with a foid and had to meet to arrange the slides. She invited another one of her friend even though it was supposed to be a quick meeting.

Apparently I look scary and creepy enough that she wasn't willing to meet me in a public space in order to work on a project.

I fucking hate how they disguise their ulterior motives and judgement by doing shit like this.

No school or work stuff? Well, besides school, work, and family, the answer is no. Ever since the beginning of turd-wave feminism women have created elaborate defense systems to avoid being alone with sub-8 men.

Yes, many times. Still khv oldcel, it's still a really long way from talking to a female alone to getting a gf

edit: how did it happen?: just female friends I met up with, or my female flatmate

Last edited:
Yes, many times. Still khv oldcel, it's still a really long way from talking to a female alone to getting a gf
Still khv instead of khhv, thats better than most of us here. Was it nice to hold hands?

Still khv instead of khhv, thats better than most of us here. Was it nice to hold hands?
I thought the second h was for hug? I've gotten some hugs as a greeting/goodbye/thanks, not sure it counts. I've never held hands or hugged in a romantic fashion

I can think of one instance where it was the chick I was crushing on hard.
I did something that I usually wouldn't do that day, I actually broke out of my fucking shell and attempted to initiate a conversation with "Hi".
Know what I got in return? Nothing. Maybe she didn't hear me, maybe she chose to selectively ignore me, I don't know. It didn't matter. The point is that I put myself out there, I raised myself 50,000 feet into the air for the first time in my life, and fate chose to smack my heart at it's most vulnerable, sending me back to a chasm of depression and anxiety.

*and just saying, but I know I'm not entitled to a reply, and it really may have been that she didn't hear me. But to me, it was a significant failure that would go on to permanently set me back in terms of depression.
holy shit you give up too quickly, very possible she legit didn't here you or didn't realize you were talking to her

Break room at my old job in college, always got an erection when we were alone

All the time. I just know true love is impossible. Bitches be monkeybranching like mad

EDIT: No work situations? Then NOPE.

I've got a couple female friends, not that different from how I treat my sister/how she treats me tbh. Sometimes I've been alone with them, nothing special really

I remember back in sophomore year of high school i was doing my daily walk from where I ate through the hallways to my next class to await the end of lunch. Since all the kids at my small private high school sat outside together, the halls were empty. I walk in by myself, carelessly listening to the echo of my shoes hitting the linoleum floor and careening off the lockers. I think I sat on one of the benches by myself for a couple minutes (I always ate alone and by myself so I was comfortable; I hate being around others).

Anyway as I get up I feel a presence behind me. I turn around to see this girl walking up alone to confront me. Her and I had hated each other since middle school - she said she hated me because I was a nerd, and always made it a thing to be mean to me once every two weeks or so. Anyway she ended up going to the same high school as me, and it was her first year there as a freshman. Instantly I get pissed; I knew what was coming and as she begins to talk, the following happens:

Foid: "Why do you ignore me HarvesterOfIn-"
Me: "Never talk to me again. Leave me alone, or we will have problems."

She threw her hands up and yelled "FINE" as I turned off to go find the next empty bench to sit and ponder at. Fortunately, she did heed my demands; never had a conversation with her ever again for the rest of my three years at high school. I wish the other female bullies I had cared about me so little as to stop berating me. At least women don't talk to you in college at all; everything is just a bit better in college than high school.

But that was the only time I ever have been with a female alone that wasn't my mother or grandmother. Hopefully it is indeed the only time, women are hateful beasts.

no, back in 9th grade there was a foid i always talked to in class but then dumbfuck teacher made us switch seats and we drifted away after that.. i still think about maybe she would be my GF if my dumbfuck teacher didnt move us:feelsbadman:

no, back in 9th grade there was a foid i always talked to in class but then dumbfuck teacher made us switch seats and we drifted away after that.. i still think about maybe she would be my GF if my dumbfuck teacher didnt move us:feelsbadman:
Damn lmao

cockblocked by your teacher :lul::lul::lul:

no, because they are repulsed by me

W
I remember back in sophomore year of high school i was doing my daily walk from where I ate through the hallways to my next class to await the end of lunch. Since all the kids at my small private high school sat outside together, the halls were empty. I walk in by myself, carelessly listening to the echo of my shoes hitting the linoleum floor and careening off the lockers. I think I sat on one of the benches by myself for a couple minutes (I always ate alone and by myself so I was comfortable; I hate being around others).

Anyway as I get up I feel a presence behind me. I turn around to see this girl walking up alone to confront me. Her and I had hated each other since middle school - she said she hated me because I was a nerd, and always made it a thing to be mean to me once every two weeks or so. Anyway she ended up going to the same high school as me, and it was her first year there as a freshman. Instantly I get pissed; I knew what was coming and as she begins to talk, the following happens:

Foid: "Why do you ignore me HarvesterOfIn-"
Me: "Never talk to me again. Leave me alone, or we will have problems."

She threw her hands up and yelled "FINE" as I turned off to go find the next empty bench to sit and ponder at. Fortunately, she did heed my demands; never had a conversation with her ever again for the rest of my three years at high school. I wish the other female bullies I had cared about me so little as to stop berating me. At least women don't talk to you in college at all; everything is just a bit better in college than high school.

But that was the only time I ever have been with a female alone that wasn't my mother or grandmother. Hopefully it is indeed the only time, women are hateful beasts.

Was she ugly?

not outside of work no

W

Was she ugly?
Probably either a 4 or 5/10. Kind of a butterface but benefited from natural bleach blonde hair and blue eyes. Extremely rude personality, domineering, kind of girl you'd expect to want to peg her boyfriend.

Maybe by coincidence but she'd be uncomfortable every time

Does it count it you were 11 at the time?