Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever been accused of being a pedo?

The_McCheese

The_McCheese

Recruit
★★★
Twice in my life I have been accused by people I'm forced to talk to of being a pedo, even though I have never mentioned one word about any underage kids or showed any interest in any shit like that. I'm sure these people say that because of my creepy nature. Back then I had long hair and geeky looking glasses, of which I have cut my hair and also gotten new frames, to appear more 'normal' to these cunts. Of course I also avoid talking to anyone I don't have to, to avoid them saying something like that again.

Twice in my life I have been accused by people I'm forced to talk to of being a pedo, even though I have never mentioned one word about any underage kids or showed any interest in any shit like that. I'm sure these people say that because of my creepy nature. Back then I had long hair and geeky looking glasses, of which I have cut my hair and also gotten new frames, to appear more 'normal' to these cunts. Of course I also avoid talking to anyone I don't have to, to avoid them saying something like that again.
Never been called a pedo

I think so. Usually older foids watch me eerily when im around kids. Once while i was sitting in the park playing PSP, some old guy set beside me and asked me about the PSP. He was most likely thinking that i was filming kids. Or he was a pedo :feelshaha:

I have gotten weird looks, but never outright called one...

Yes I've got accused by a foid for no reason I was confused

First time I got called it was in high school by this borderline retarded guy, I was not of legal age then so not sure how that would have worked, but anyway thought nothing of it. Then years later at university, my groupmate we were in pairs called me that, I guess he just really didn't like me :feelsbadman:.

irl? never, but i remember once i sent my face for face ratings on a random discord server and foids called me pedo, creep, weirdo, etc. cause im subhuman

Glad that this never happened to me at least

I don’t go out much that I have interaction with real people so I have never been called a pedo.

In my high school days a group of kids that were in third grade literally nicknamed me ,,pedo" because I pretended to hit on one of them.

Yes, always by retarded foids with no evidence to back it up at all. Has happened to me at least 6 fucking times.

Been labeled a creep lots of times. One landwhales toilet tried to say I told her to go fuck herself randomly and tried to get guys to pick a fight with me which makes no sense as I've never spoken to her apart twice one time a basic manners introduction as a new neighbour which she initiated and then my backyard fire in the afternoon no less with a permit that was a few inches tall was just for some yard waste and wasn't going to get any taller. Not the first landwhales who's pulled some shit. Part of being an ugly male I suppose, best thing to do as an ugly male is simply to avoid the general populace especially foids as your very existence will piss them off.

Last edited:
Yes I've got accused by a foid for no reason I was confused
There was reason. You are an ugly male who made the mistake of existing in her presence. That's all the reason a toilet ever needs hence why I monkmaxx and avoid speaking to toilets other than when absolutely forced to. Best approach to avoiding nonsense from foids is just avoiding foids all together (you'll still get some shit but at least the length of time before some landwhale is screeching at me or trying to pick a fight with me is far less frequent now.

No. Out of all the shit that happened to me, at least I have been spared this one.

no

Never outright but if I am taking a stroll somewhere and there happen to be children then I see the parents glare at me, if I were chad they would have smiled and asked if I had any children myself etc.

One time in highschool, this foid i sat next to called me a pedophile while laughing for no reason.

Yes plenty of times

Online, many times, of course. IRL, never.

I think much of the friction between me and agecucks owes to the fact many people in these forums are anglos, their culture is insane in terms of feminist agecuckoldry. In Brazil, everybody knows the difference bewteen an actual child and some 15 yo slut. Well, there are feminists who don't, but luckily, in lesser numbers than elsewhere. I also don't talk to them IRL.