Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever been a beta orbiter?

Grain_of_sin

Grain_of_sin

Banned
-
In my bluepilled days, I orbited hard. I was brainwashed by my parents to "be myself, and be the stable guy she wants later in life." I honestly thought that being considerate and a good listener would get me laid. JFL.

I orbited as a typical nice guy, but I didn't lash out when I got rejected by my orbiting targets. I continued to be an orbiter fag until about 20 years old, when I saw a chad pick up my oneitis and drive her away. That hit hard, and I knew I had to change.

I've been a nihilistic blackpilled asshole ever since.

Honestly...I've been blackpilled since I can remember.

Yea I was in highschool and my early years of college. This was before I found incelology and changed my way of thinking of how femoids operate. I did read the red pill before converting into inceldom. I quit the red pill stuff cuz I realized it was a big cope. And the red pill would answer all your questions with "get a haircut and go to the gym" which the is equivalent of "just take a shower bro"

No. I've always avoided women unless they clearly wanted to pursue me. If sex isn't on the table, I'm out.

How do you even put up with all the inane shit they talk about as orbiter? "My bf this, my friend that, this bitch this".

Weirdcel said:
No. I've always avoided women unless they clearly wanted to pursue me. If sex isn't on the table, I'm out.

How do you even put up with all the inane shit they talk about as orbiter? "My bf this, my friend that, this bitch this".

They didn't tell me they had a bf.  My bluepilled self was thinking I was gaining ground to court these women and "go steady"

Women were so fucking boring that even in middle school I didn't want to beta orbit them.
I also ogled them during class and I got lucky I didn't get caught.

i orbited hundreds of girls during college. Rejected by every single one of them, because i would allways try something, anything, as a desperate feminist cuck i was, So yeah, i did it for years until i realized that Chad doesnt even try but gets as much pussy as its humanly possible, stacies live their life in easy mode and subhumans like me are meant to be forever alone and isolated, drowing in pain.

I think the turning point happened when i was 24 or so. I tried once again, orbiting and trying to date this average girl, nice body, ugly face and stoopid, but (i thought) kind. When i asked her (not even expecting a rejection, because i was fking retarded thanks to the bluepill) if she wanted to go out with me, just she and me alone, she didnt even answered with a "no" or "no way" but "WHAT? Have you ever looked yourself into the mirror, Anon?" I had to learn it the fucking hard way. Genetics are basic. If youre ugly, dont even try :(

Never, beta orbiters are lower status than incels

I was. specially online even in my blackpilled days i have to say im ashamed. i just loved female attention

I was. Realizing that i am a genetic trash is the best thing that happend for me.

Grain_of_sin said:
Where is your avi from?

Found it from Reddit, something to do with Christmas.

You cant even orbit if women are disgusted by you

TheRealChincel said:
Honestly...I've been blackpilled since I can remember.

Death before dishonor

im so ugly females don't even let me do that

No, that kind of thing is beyond pathetic and denotes a lack of self-respect.

No hanging around females that is not your wife is fitnah

I orbited an FHO when I was 15-17. Her mother loved me. She supposedly fucked with guys in their late 30s, despite being JB. She had someone else's kids a few years later, whereas I never got a kiss. Never orbit, kids. Nothing good comes from it.