Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you ever become friends with a nigger?

Have you befriended a nigger?

• Total voters
cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★
I have never in my life. In middle & high school there was only 1 or 2 niggers and I never interacted with those peoples. Where I am living in chadstralia there is not very many niggers.

I am glad I don’t see niggers around, I really dislike them.

You have abos which are like blacks except they huff petrol instead of smoking crack

You have abos which are like blacks except they huff petrol instead of smoking crack
Yes those abo niggers are similar, I don’t see many of them around where I am.

I only interacted with one of those in middle school. He was ok when i interacted with him.

He got bullied by many people & because of that he held scissors to someone’s throat & then got kicked out of the school.

I don't think I have ever spoken to a black person in real life.

no niggers attended my schools so i couldnt be friends with one. Ive had experiences with a few online and 90% were unbearable. Even on sites for outcasts which are usually devoid of stereotypical racial behaviour, niggers are unbearable due to even a bit of proximity to nigger behaviour being unbearable

Last edited:
I did a few years ago. He was a black but he was normal. Did not walk in groups of 8 people, wasnt a noisy person, he was blackpilled at the age of 15. I only become blackpilled at 18. Great guy. A black but not a nigger.

Niggers were almost non existent when I was growing up

It's rational for non-blacks to avoid niggers at all costs. Even if a nigger seems like a normal man, the inner chimp can demonstrate itself at any given moment

In theory I wouldn't be opposed to befriending a nigger if they're of the Denzel calibre, but 90% are not worth the time.

A good nigger is a dead nigger.

I used to play football with a group of them, everytime i went to my grandmas house