Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

have you even been asked(mockingly) who do you like? what did you respond

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
the asker was a straight up snake and asshole and i know that because he acts like it to me and kept trying to "set me up" with this girl but i knew hes full of shit because that girl is his GIRLFRIEND. anyway about two or three years ago he asked me who i like in the school and i replied with "your mom". not the best answer but its a good way to be insulting but not enough so that everyone else who hears it doesnt take his side. because when i always fought for myself 9 out of 10 times the other persons side gets taken EVEN when i was the one getting bullied.

PS: this was years ago. we go to different schools now.

Yes, but I never replied in a convincing way. I knew they were fooling around with me. Treacherous bastards...

if you are incel, do not tell anyone that you like someone, unless it's the person you like.

eurocel said:
if you are incel, do not tell anyone that you like someone, unless it's the person you like.

i dont. in fact im volcel.

Yeah, some Chad asked me that in sophomore year, and I acted cooly about it, with Stacies in chairs behind me. I don't think it was in a mocking way though.

mental_out said:
Yes and always either told them no one (which was actually genuinely the case most of the time) or just told them to bugger off

The former of course got the usual accusations of being gay because people are retards

Exactly this.

I just said no one. I said this so often that people began to wonder if I was a homosexual. It's better than everyone knowing that some subhuman retard has an unrealistic crush.

mental_out said:
Yes and always either told them no one (which was actually genuinely the case most of the time) or just told them to bugger off

The former of course got the usual accusations of being gay because people are retards

"you must be gay" when said by a girl is pretty much just femoid translation for "please like girls so we can have more beta orbiters to share between us!"

I don't think I've ever been asked this in school. I've been accused of liking certain girls, though. Didn't get any play in school, anyway.

Hunter said:
"you must be gay" when said by a girl is pretty much just femoid translation for "please like girls so we can have more beta orbiters to share between us!"
Wise words spoken. I think they also believed I was a fagcel because I never showed any signs of liking them (aka Orbiting), but sub-humans like us know our place.

I always said no because back before i was blackpilled i found many women attractive but didn't want them to know because i knew i would get rekt. if a girl who is better looking than you finds out you like her she will roast you in front of everyone to make it seem like she is hot and has so many options.

tfw the girl you like asks who you like

No, not really. I guess it helped that I was at a boys schools and was already an outsider.

When I was 23 and on a NEET course an FHO asked me out of the blue if I was gay. I gazed back at her for a few seconds and replied that I wasn't. I should have sarcastically asked her to blow me, but there were others around.

Noone ever asked because they assume an ugly dude like me is asexual for his own good

I remember being asked about who I thought I had a chance with. I truthfully said "no-one": and got laughed at.