Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Have you envisioned your own suicide?

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
I've sometimes thought about it. I thought about going out in a very violent mannER, but also about just getting a helium exit bag, putting on headphones with some music and falling asleep. Not sure what I would listen to tho

Of course I have. I am pretty sure most normies have done this too.

I'm still too pussy to ever do it though.

i was seriously thinking about getting drunk and hanging myself last night

Of course I have. I am pretty sure most normies have done this too.

I'm still too pussy to ever do it though.

What would be your method?

Everyday of my life.

I usually imagine getting hit by something or decapitation

Die from multiple gun wounds !!! Not exactly suicide bit still counts...

It's all I think about, man. I've lived out a million death scenarios over and over and over again, in my head, to the point of striking realistic detail. I'm sickeningly obsessed with it, my mind conjures up imagery of my suicide in response to just about anything I experience, good or bad. It's at my core, it's what everything ties back to, what everything is in relation to. It's all I think about.

It's all I think about, man. I've lived out a million death scenarios over and over and over again, in my head, to the point of striking realistic detail. I'm sickeningly obsessed with it, my mind conjures up imagery of my suicide in response to just about anything I experience, good or bad. It's at my core, it's what everything ties back to, what everything is in relation to. It's all I think about.
You consistently make quotes that deserve to be historical records of inceldom, misanthropy, and depression.

Last edited:
There has been no day where i don't think about suicide, I'm seeing myself hanging on a rope and visualize that....

I researched it 8 or so years ago when I was in the pit of depression. I concluded that charcoal grill in the toilet would feel no more painful than a toilet than a sauna. Carbondioxide poisoning, easy as possible.
This morning my toilet is filled with ganja smoke instead. Much better sauna.:feelsokman:

You consistently make quotes that deserve to be historical records of inceldom, misanthropy, and depression.
You praise me too highly, professor Creep. It warms my icy metal heart. :panties:

Last edited:
It’s a thought that incessantly lurks my mind. From the moment I wake up to the moment I go to sleep. That, and desperately wanting someone to just hug me, is all I think about. Pathetic.

Yes and it involves going ER.

I envision my own suicide every day, it's usually peaceful without going ER.