Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you encountered Scandinavians in your countries?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
If so, what was your impression of them?

I cant tell the difference between them and americans. probably

Yes; most who live in the Anglosphere will, due to their widespread immigration and subsequent settlement in such countries... :feelsjuice:

I found them to more or less blend along into the usual white Anglo-specific culture and norms; they of course mogged often, in terms of height, phenotype, and looks. :society:

In Minnesota? Many.

I live in Finland so there's ample of swedes

I met a few here in burgerland. Seem like nice folks.

Met a Swede in one of my math classes, seemed like an alright guy to me. I live in Australia.

Met a Swede in one of my math classes, seemed like an alright guy to me. I live in Australia.
i live in australia too. Wanna meet up this Saturday for the weekly incel barbecue?

You didn't seem to strike me as one, but whatever, I'll take your word for it.
He’s from the cuck island of T*smania ahahahahaha :horror:

You didn't seem to strike me as one, but whatever, I'll take your word for it.
I grew up here my whole life but if you saw me irl you wouldn’t know I live here anyway. I am a hapa mutt who looks neither white nor rice and some normie cucks even think I’m a tourist visiting from abroad

I grew up here my whole life but if you saw me irl you wouldn’t know I live here anyway. I am a hapa mutt who looks neither white nor rice and some normie cucks even think I’m a tourist visiting from abroad
Do u have a strong outback accent mate

These people are either chad or subhuman no inbetween but hard to the the diff when you in a true white country a lot of people can be qualified as "nordic"

I live in canada and I never encountered any people from the nordics here.
When I went to portugal however, I encountered many nordics. Man they were tall asf.

I saw a Nordic blonde hair foid in bus once in Asia