Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have You Considered Joining The SS?

of course not officer

I was an SS officER in my past life.

None of us would be allowed to join because we're not blonde attractive and tall.

just to be clear here ...

no I’d prefer to take out a few foids first

Something like a Intelligence arms of a political party? Sure. Infact, if I were to join something like this, it wouldn't be very different to what I was doing.

A year ago I was working in the government and dealt with classified shit, involved with the law because I was a programmer in there. Can't say more than that.

Something like a Intelligence arms of a political party? Sure. Infact, if I were to join something like this, it wouldn't be very different to what I was doing.

A year ago I was working in the government and dealt with classified shit, involved with the law because I was a programmer in there. Can't say more than that.
you mog the entire forum bruh :giga:

holy :feelsLSD:

There's no need for a suicide "forum", only a guidebook is enough, the REAL suicide forum for incels is actually .is itself, SS is filled with foids and troons

you mog the entire forum bruh :giga:
Nah, working for the government, whether you work in private company (like what I do rn) or as a contractor, is quite common here.

Programmers here are mainly maintainers. A few of us really make 'new' shit, but it's just dealing back and forth with stupid users because they don't like how a text is sized wrongly by 0.1x or something.

Also, it's because here, our economy is jew gold (banking and estate) based, so many of us will work for the feds one way or another.

And people think I'm the glownigger. Meanwhile. JFL

I am the reincarnation of Heinrich Himmler, commanding officer of the SS.

No Schutzstaffel/Sanctioned Suicide for your autism

Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-S72707%2C_Heinrich_Himmler.jpg

Himmler looks like Tojo's brother and he's the head of a pure aryan paramilitary group jfl

My great grandpa was there and helped saving polish families from hohols in our eastern borderlands

And who knows what are you doing here spamming right wing violent content all day as a non white

And who knows what are you doing here spamming right wing violent content all day as a non white
The nature of pro incel policies are "right wing" (aesthetic mostly), and at odd with progressivism.

Most of my posts does not refer to races at all. Personally, I support racial segregation, because people do best when they're among other own. If anything, ethnics who are disadvantaged, should be more "right wing" than average.

CIA? ATF? That sounds like a story.