Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you confessed at work/school of being an incel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
Title. Have you owned up to it publically to your school / work colleagues?

I want to do it. Just for the lols. Would love to see the reaction of normies when they hear something like this. Would be amazing tbh.

Yeah bro if you want to get fired/ostracized in the same day, go ahead and announce it with a bang

Yeah bro if you want to get fired/ostracized in the same day, go ahead and announce it with a bang
Lol. On the lighter side though, it would be funny to see the reaction of normies. Something like this could be done if you were leaving the school/job anyway. Then it wouldn't hurt you and the normies would be trolled as well.

Only to my close friends. Confessing to random normies in a school/work/any other social environment is a retarded idea.

Where I am, no one would even understand what I am saying

Where I am, no one would even understand what I am saying
You don't have to say "incel" . I am sure they will get what you are trying to say. I mean KHHV clears all doubts and questions immediately if incel is too much for them.
Only to my close friends. Confessing to random normies in a school/work/any other social environment is a retarded idea.
Confess to a random normie for the luls.

You don't have to say "incel" . I am sure they will get what you are trying to say. I mean KHHV clears all doubts and questions immediately if incel is too much for them.

Confess to a random normie for the luls.
If I confess to a random normie there's a good chance he'd be khhv too, unless a foid. But yeah, I would get some weird looks. Actually I may try this in the workplace. See how they respond

If I confess to a random normie there's a good chance he'd be khhv too, unless a foid. But yeah, I would get some weird looks. Actually I may try this in the workplace. See how they respond
Lol. Would be a nice social experiment. Pretty sure you would get some really weird reactions.

Actually I may try this in the workplace. See how they respond
Don't. This will tank your reputation in your normie circle. And if some sex haver found out about your inceldom he'll go out of his own way to rub his sexhaver superiority onto you and treat you like a garbage looser. Don't give these scums any chance to make a mockery out of you.

Don't. This will tank your reputation in your normie circle. And if some sex haver found out about your inceldom he'll go out of his own way to rub his sexhaver superiority onto you and treat you like a garbage looser. Don't give these scums any chance to make a mockery out of you.
I mean if you are on bad terms with anyone at your job/school, then please don't. The situation can get pretty heated very easily. It may even become a go to insult to get to you or one up on you.

I mean if you are on bad terms with anyone at your job/school, then please don't. The situation can get pretty heated very easily. It may even become a go to insult to get to you or one up on you.
True but then you don't have to be in bad terms and sometimes you don't even know if you're in bad terms with anyone. Some dude can hold grudge against you for something you said last month, just because he talks nicely doesn't mean he's a well wisher. He's just waiting for that perfect opportunity to strike you down when you're at your lowest. Don't give them any chance. Always be on your guard, these normies have no soul they are rotten to the core. Fuck I hate normalfags so much it's unreal.

No, probably never will. They don't need to know that, although they probably do by just looking at me.

True but then you don't have to be in bad terms and sometimes you don't even know if you're in bad terms with anyone. Some dude can hold grudge against you for something you said last month, just because he talks nicely doesn't mean he's a well wisher. He's just waiting for that perfect opportunity to strike you down when you're at your lowest. Don't give them any chance. Always be on your guard, these normies have no soul they are rotten to the core. Fuck I hate normalfags so much it's unreal.
Didn't think of that tbh. Good point. However these kinds of things/gags only work when you have no stake. Eg: If you are leaving the job/finishing school etc where you don't care anymore and other such situations like that.
No, probably never will. They don't need to know that, although they probably do by just looking at me.
Same tbh. Throughout my college years, I bet normies could tell that I was a KHHV and I had wasn't with some girl in a relationship. So over for me. :feelsbadman::cryfeels:

Nope, not something I would ever do.

Didn't think of that tbh. Good point. However these kinds of things/gags only work when you have no stake. Eg: If you are leaving the job/finishing school etc where you don't care anymore and other such situations like that.
Yes very true. If you're leaving then it probably won't matter. But even then it can be risky because everything is so interconnected these days. You never know when and where you might come across an old colleague especially now that most of the social interaction happens online. It's so easy to find someone's LinkedIn and stalk their Instagram or some shit.

Yes very true. If you're leaving then it probably won't matter. But even then it can be risky because everything is so interconnected these days. You never know when and where you might come across an old colleague especially now that most of the social interaction happens online. It's so easy to find someone's LinkedIn and stalk their Instagram or some shit.
Yeah, that could happen tbh. However would be surprised if anyone here has a social media presence or accounts. I don't have anything, even on the professional front, I just have a formal CV and that's it.
Nope, not something I would ever do.
Why not? Just say that you were joking. Tbh, even that is a bit risky. Yeah, agree not a good idea.

Yeah, that could happen tbh. However would be surprised if anyone here has a social media presence or accounts. I don't have anything, even on the professional front, I just have a formal CV and that's it.

Why not? Just say that you were joking. Tbh, even that is a bit risky. Yeah, agree not a good idea.
Bunch of shitlib women where I work, I wouldn't take the chance.:dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
Back when I was in school incel term wasn't even close to popular but they knew I was a virgin anyway

Based for not leaving any digital footprint. I have no social media either. I even broke my SIM card after graduating high school ded serious. Now none of my ex friends knows where I am but i know their FB and Instagram and I do stalk sometimes to feel good about myself. These normies are NPCs hahaha stupid fucking retards

Based for not leaving any digital footprint. I have no social media either. I even broke my SIM card after graduating high school ded serious. Now none of my ex friends knows where I am but i know their FB and Instagram and I do stalk sometimes to feel good about myself. These normies are NPCs hahaha stupid fucking retards
Pretty Based tbh. What are they doing now? Pretty sure some deadend low paying corporate job.

Pretty Based tbh. What are they doing now? Pretty sure some deadend low paying corporate job.
Yes but I mostly look at the girls and their boyfriends and see if I mog them or not and when I do it makes me feel good tbh. Knowing what I'm capable of if I ever leave my room is such a nice feeling but then I realize that I'm totally fucked up in the head and I don't even desire female validation anymore makes me as depressed because what I need the most is to get out of my parents house. I have so many copes which I want so badly but I can't because of my lack of motivation.

Also, one guy is a model jfl :feelsohgod: he was 5'7 in 10th grade. He looks short in pics too:waitwhat::feelswhere: mogs me hard :feelsUnreal: he's a stupid faggot bluepill piece of shit tho so I hate him even more.

fuck that, I'm not trying give them another reason to look down on me. For all they know i'm capable of getting a gf.

I want to do it. Just for the lols. Would love to see the reaction of normies when they hear something like this. Would be amazing tbh.
Virgin at work, cried at night after my superior shamed me to oblivion

Why would I? I have nothing to gain from it, most people won't even know what incel means and those who do would just hold it over my head and ridicule me about it.

Can just say you’re a virgin. Pretty much the same thing.

No why would I? People already judge me for being a manlet why give them something else to judge me for?

No why would I? People already judge me for being a manlet why give them something else to judge me for?
Just for the lols. Would be epic to see their reactions. Don't do it, if you are not on good terms or if they are soy.

I am sorry to hear that. My apologies. Hope you are doing well. :feelsbadman:
I’m not doing well for a long long time but I accepted it really there’s no going back

I was at school 'til 2001 and Internet was deployed here only in 2002. So, Internet here wasn't existing when I was at school. Oldcel news.

And it took me 19 more years to discover I was an incel since all those years. I didn't even knew the word. I discovered inceldom existed just because I was in a Facebook group where Incels were totally forbidden, and I asked myself what the heck it was.

I was at school 'til 2001 and Internet was deployed here only in 2002. So, Internet here wasn't existing when I was at school. Oldcel news.

And it took me 19 more years to discover I was an incel since all those years. I didn't even knew the word. I discovered inceldom existed just because I was in a Facebook group where Incels were totally forbidden, and I asked myself what the heck it was.
It's nice to hear that you have found this place, hope you like it.

And we are the most opressed and innocent groups of all time, no wonder incels were forbidden in that group

And we are the most opressed and innocent groups of all time, no wonder incels were forbidden in that group
That's right, in fact people demonize us without even trying to interact with us, or to understand why we feel bad. And now they say they're ashamed that we meet among incels to chat.

That's right, in fact people demonize us without even trying to interact with us, or to understand why we feel bad. And now they say they're ashamed that we meet among incels to chat.
Yeah pretty bad and evil

no, i always lie

No, I've never done that. Besides, people already know it, I think.

No way. Things are hard enough as it is without telling normies something they are even less likely to understand in any meaningful context.
I keep all of my based opinions behind a carefully crafted facade of moderate liberalism and polite acceptance. When I am questioned about relationships, I just pretend I had some in the past and that now I am more school focused

A couple coworkers, yeah. I figured it's all already over for me, anyway, so who cares.