Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Have you been truly abused by women ?

Whatisbeauty

Whatisbeauty

Greycel
When I was in high school (10 years from now), I once had a "girlfriend". It was a girl il my class. At first, she started to talk to me (by MSN, the old version of windows live messenger - never face to face), and it was like she was interested in me. It was really surprising for me, as I was (and still am) really introvert and quite ugly. I had no friends at all, so I was really happy about it. And IRL she more or less ignored me (which was fine for me, because I was really shy), yet she continued to talk to me on the computer. One day, she said she loved me, and asked me to be my girlfriend. It was during holidays, and they were the best holidays in my life. We didn't spend any time together, as I was far away from my town, but in my head, it was like heaven. I told my "friends" and family I had a girlfriend, and I spend the whole holidays picturing what we could do together.
The first day after holidays, in highschool, I decided that now I had a girlfriend, I should not be shy, and I tried to go see her and kiss her. She was with her friends. As I walked to her, they were all smiling, and my "girlfriend" just dodged me when I tried to kiss her, and said that she didn't want me as a boyfriend anymore. All her female friends were laughing outloud. Few days later, I discover it was a bet, and she had to date me for a week (which she technically did, even though we didn't even see each other once).
This has been the most humiliating thing that happened in my life. Even though it is 10 years from now, I often re picture about the moment I tried to kiss her, and all her friends laugh, and I still feel bad and ashamed. I really had a rough time, and attempted suicide the day after.
I'm really glad this website exists, because it was something I wanted to share, and I can't do it with people I know, as I am too ashamed.
I know all of us have been rejected by women, but have you ever been humiliated ? How did you cope with it ? As I told before, even though it has been ten years from now, I rethink about it really often.

really sorry if that did happen. I've had girls play childish games with me in the past and yeah it really hurts. They don't even realize the affect these things have on peoples lives. but because you just joined I don't trust you yet lol

Sorry to hear that/ you basically indulge in your vices whatever that may be... / but what you were doing was orbiting/roleplaying that wasnt your girlfriend...

They always shark me in public or on the train to school.

Like they want me ded or something, but I always just stare at their tits and body, especially if it's a hot stacy.

really sorry if that did happen. I've had girls play childish games with me in the past and yeah it really hurts. They don't even realize the affect these things have on peoples lives. but because you just joined I don't trust you yet lol
I think that's the worse part. She didn't even bother to apologize. It was like she didn't realized it was hurting.

abused by women?you humiliated yourself in this story, so naive...
I know part of the problem was me being autistic, yet I was younger, and I think it's normal to be naive when you are 16. However, it is NOT NORMAL for her to be such a BITCH

Sorry to hear that/ you basically indulge in your vices whatever that may be... / but what you were doing was orbiting/roleplaying that wasnt your girlfriend...
I agree with you. That's a very big problem in my life. I'm really introverted, and all my relations with other people are through the computer. Which means I only have fake friends, because I wouldn't talk or behave with them IRL the way I do through internet.

Last edited:
thats pretty cruel of her.

Got beaten up by a girl in 6th grade, didn't hit back because I adhered to cuckdom back then. Related that in the bully thread.

Maybe egg her house or something if you feel ballsy.

If this is what you call retribution for that event you are one neutered fuck, how the hell is this sufficient revenge smh.

When I was in high school (10 years from now), I once had a "girlfriend". It was a girl il my class. At first, she started to talk to me (by MSN, the old version of windows live messenger - never face to face), and it was like she was interested in me. It was really surprising for me, as I was (and still am) really introvert and quite ugly. I had no friends at all, so I was really happy about it. And IRL she more or less ignored me (which was fine for me, because I was really shy), yet she continued to talk to me on the computer. One day, she said she loved me, and asked me to be my girlfriend. It was during holidays, and they were the best holidays in my life. We didn't spend any time together, as I was far away from my town, but in my head, it was like heaven. I told my "friends" and family I had a girlfriend, and I spend the whole holidays picturing what we could do together.
The first day after holidays, in highschool, I decided that now I had a girlfriend, I should not be shy, and I tried to go see her and kiss her. She was with her friends. As I walked to her, they were all smiling, and my "girlfriend" just dodged me when I tried to kiss her, and said that she didn't want me as a boyfriend anymore. All her female friends were laughing outloud. Few days later, I discover it was a bet, and she had to date me for a week (which she technically did, even though we didn't even see each other once).
This has been the most humiliating thing that happened in my life. Even though it is 10 years from now, I often re picture about the moment I tried to kiss her, and all her friends laugh, and I still feel bad and ashamed. I really had a rough time, and attempted suicide the day after.
I'm really glad this website exists, because it was something I wanted to share, and I can't do it with people I know, as I am too ashamed.
I know all of us have been rejected by women, but have you ever been humiliated ? How did you cope with it ? As I told before, even though it has been ten years from now, I rethink about it really often.

Do you remember her name? have you ever looked her up on Facebook? She's probably fat and ugly now

i've barely interacted with any person

still waiting for the reverse rape here.

If you can somehow find out where she lives, you can get back at her. Maybe egg her house or something if you feel ballsy. Retribution always feels great when you've been humiliated
I don't know where she lives and I'm far away from my high school town. I'd have to do a lot of effort to find her. If I was certain it would appease me though, I would do it anyway. But I'm not sure. Maybe it will just rubb salt in the wound.
But if I randomly met her, I'm quite sure I would do something.

Do you remember her name? have you ever looked her up on Facebook? She's probably fat and ugly now
I remember her name but couldn't find her on facebook...

i've barely interacted with any person
Feel you. I mostly interact with others through social media / forums, etc. but never IRL. Or just random and useless 2min talk about shit I have to do for my work.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back