Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Have you been hugged as a child?

Have you been hugged as a child?

• Been hugged plenty

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Only a little

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Barely

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Never

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
Although I've been hugged in a brief holiday sort of way, I really been hugged as a child. My parents have never hugged me for the sake of hugging me. In fact, no one has ever hugged me purely out of just acknowledging my humanity. Like I said, I've only been hugged in an obligatory way. Holidays, family meetings where it's brief, and it's not a real hug, but it's more of a way to say hello. I've always felt awkward being hugged in a greeting context, because it seemed a bit insincere.

There are many articles that talk about the negative affects that happen when you don't hug your child. In fact, the lack of affection could actually kill babies. When you hug babies, researchers claim this wires their brain so that they connect touch with pleasure. This is the foundation of empathy. Here's a link to an article written by a foid:

I'm even gonna link a VICE article written by a foid. How progressive of me!! :soy:

I was hugged for sure, but it couldn't help

Not that i remember

I was hugged by family members but I always hated it. I felt like I needed to shower afterwards.

I experienced the godmode life. When I was a kid, I had blonde hair and blue eyes, I was good looking so I lived the privileged life and I remember how extremely advantageous it was. It all changed in my 12-14, when my hair got brown, and my pale skin started to become ugly with acne. Also, manletism ruined my life. But I remember exactly the godmode experience and how different it is from the normal life.

When you lookmax, people treat you nicely, it’s amazing to see how things are different when you naturally attract people to you.

I suggest all of you to try lookmaxing, not only to get a woman, but for the overall life quality improvements.

Mostly as a greeting or farewell

Not really. But I don't mind. Hugs are common among eastern slavs, nothing special about it.

I was considered adorable when I was a child. That all changed when I hit the age of puberty, when it matters the most.

I was considered adorable when I was a child. That all changed when I hit the age of puberty, when it matters the most.
its quite hilarious some ugly kids turn into handsome men through puberty. fuck genetics

I was hugged a lot because back then puberty didnt rape me