Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Have you been attacked by Karen’s IRL before?

Enemy of Humanity

Enemy of Humanity

nihilist
-
This is going to be a retarded blogpost but I just feel the need to vent this since I can’t tell anyone else about these feels except you guys. Honestly stuff like this bothers me immensely because people treat me like dogshit. I used to be a massive cuck and never do anything. Over the years I got sick of being treated like shit and never doing anything back. Now I do confront people and do stuff to get back at them like vandalize their cars and stuff like that.

I would also like to hear any Karen encounters you’ve had.

By Karens I mean people who walk up to you and actually angrily yell in your face. I can’t emphasize enough that these people were literally fucking screaming in my godamn face. The sort of thing that would be a viral video if you filmed it. I’ve had many of these encounters since I used to be extremely anorexic looking and weak so people could treat me like trash with no consequences. I didn’t have a smartphone before but if I did I would film them just to make them look stupid. If you ever have someone scream in your face pull out your phone and start filming them then upload it to the internet to humiliate them. This is the best way to deal with a Karen.

Some encounters I had:

I use to do volunteer work at a airplane restoration shop and the guy who owned the place started screaming in my face that I wasn’t cutting this fabric right he went right in my face like a drill sergeant and said “THAT’S NO DAMN GOOD! REPEAT IT BACK TO ME!!!!!” He yelled at me for several minutes and made me repeat stuff back to me. He was like 5 inches away from my fucking face too.

I worked at Walmart and this obese guy started screaming at me because I couldn’t find his TV he wanted.

I went to a concert and a disgusting landwhale jammed her finger in my chest and screamed at me that I pushed her for several minutes.

I worked at another store and this boomer started screaming at me because there was an upside down Christmas tree. I guess he thought it was a insult to Christmas and he kept screaming at me and saying I turned the Christmas tree upside down.

At that same store a package delivery man was really angry he couldn’t find a manager to sign off on a package. He came up to me and yelled in my face “WHERE IS THE MANAGER!!!!” Fortunately this is the only time back then I wasn’t a fucking cuck and I basically told him to fuck off.

When I worked a construction job I had to go work on this person’s porch. They had about 6 large dogs that were all barking at me. This made me very uncomfortable and I called my boss to ask the homeowner to put the dogs back inside his house so I could fucking work without being threatened by 6 large dogs surrounding me and barking at me. My boss phoned me back angry and screamed that the dogs were nice and to finish the damn job. Also the asshole homeowners opened the door and were laughing hysterically at me in my face and brought the dogs back in.

Again at the construction job I was ordered by my boss to do a job site clean up. I did and I threw away this shitty looking shower head attached to a pipe and I emptied a trash can that had a bunch of water pipes in it. The next day my fucking asshole boss at started screaming at me in my face that I threw away the new pipes that were stored in the fucking trash can for some retarded fucking reason. He also said that disgusting old shower head was beloved by the millionaire who ordered the house built and that he had to apologize and take the guy to a dinner and give him a $400 gift. It literally looked like fucking garbage that’s why I threw it away. I quit shortly after this encounter. I really wish I could go back in time and tell him to fuck off and die but I was such a cuck back then. Also my boss was at that Jan 6 riot just so you know what kind of violent psychopath he is.

Another time when I was a janitor this fucking asshole dentist started came to my area and was slamming on the door as hard as he could “OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!!!!” as soon as I did he got in my face and accused me of not locking his office door for several minutes saying stuff like . “LOCK MY FUCKING DOOR IM GOING TO TELL AND GET YOU FIRED!!!!!” I actually did have to quit after this because they were about to fire me.

Do you have any Karen stories?

I wasn't straight screamed at, but a foid loudly accused me of starting at her fat ass. I was disassociating and high on benzos so I didn't even react, it barely even registered. Only afterwards I was like "wait...what the fuck?" I wasn't even staring at her ass.

my favourite Karen is Karen LeCompte, hot streamer woman on ip2

I like being attacked by her

I wasn't straight screamed at, but a foid loudly accused me of starting at her fat ass. I was disassociating and high on benzos so I didn't even react, it barely even registered. Only afterwards I was like "wait...what the fuck?" I wasn't even staring at her ass.
Lmao yeah something similar happened to me when I worked at Walmart. Fatass roastie came up to me and was like “Are you laughing at me???” Like no I was just thinking about stupid stuff and laughing.

women naturally hate autistic men, will accuse them of anything

My entire life is a "me vs Karens" compilation. I get into fights every day.

Kill all normalfags.

Just tell them your asexual or gay and they will leave you alone, You dont need to be just say it, Then you have the power, You can call them a homophobe and make they pay your shopping cart as an apology JFL, Gotta take advantage yaknow.

This is going to be a retarded blogpost but I just feel the need to vent this since I can’t tell anyone else about these feels except you guys. Honestly stuff like this bothers me immensely because people treat me like dogshit. I used to be a massive cuck and never do anything. Over the years I got sick of being treated like shit and never doing anything back. Now I do confront people and do stuff to get back at them like vandalize their cars and stuff like that.

I would also like to hear any Karen encounters you’ve had.

By Karens I mean people who walk up to you and actually angrily yell in your face. I can’t emphasize enough that these people were literally fucking screaming in my godamn face. The sort of thing that would be a viral video if you filmed it. I’ve had many of these encounters since I used to be extremely anorexic looking and weak so people could treat me like trash with no consequences. I didn’t have a smartphone before but if I did I would film them just to make them look stupid. If you ever have someone scream in your face pull out your phone and start filming them then upload it to the internet to humiliate them. This is the best way to deal with a Karen.

Some encounters I had:

I use to do volunteer work at a airplane restoration shop and the guy who owned the place started screaming in my face that I wasn’t cutting this fabric right he went right in my face like a drill sergeant and said “THAT’S NO DAMN GOOD! REPEAT IT BACK TO ME!!!!!” He yelled at me for several minutes and made me repeat stuff back to me. He was like 5 inches away from my fucking face too.

I worked at Walmart and this obese guy started screaming at me because I couldn’t find his TV he wanted.

I went to a concert and a disgusting landwhale jammed her finger in my chest and screamed at me that I pushed her for several minutes.

I worked at another store and this boomer started screaming at me because there was an upside down Christmas tree. I guess he thought it was a insult to Christmas and he kept screaming at me and saying I turned the Christmas tree upside down.

At that same store a package delivery man was really angry he couldn’t find a manager to sign off on a package. He came up to me and yelled in my face “WHERE IS THE MANAGER!!!!” Fortunately this is the only time back then I wasn’t a fucking cuck and I basically told him to fuck off.

When I worked a construction job I had to go work on this person’s porch. They had about 6 large dogs that were all barking at me. This made me very uncomfortable and I called my boss to ask the homeowner to put the dogs back inside his house so I could fucking work without being threatened by 6 large dogs surrounding me and barking at me. My boss phoned me back angry and screamed that the dogs were nice and to finish the damn job. Also the asshole homeowners opened the door and were laughing hysterically at me in my face and brought the dogs back in.

Again at the construction job I was ordered by my boss to do a job site clean up. I did and I threw away this shitty looking shower head attached to a pipe and I emptied a trash can that had a bunch of water pipes in it. The next day my fucking asshole boss at started screaming at me in my face that I threw away the new pipes that were stored in the fucking trash can for some retarded fucking reason. He also said that disgusting old shower head was beloved by the millionaire who ordered the house built and that he had to apologize and take the guy to a dinner and give him a $400 gift. It literally looked like fucking garbage that’s why I threw it away. I quit shortly after this encounter. I really wish I could go back in time and tell him to fuck off and die but I was such a cuck back then. Also my boss was at that Jan 6 riot just so you know what kind of violent psychopath he is.

Another time when I was a janitor this fucking asshole dentist started came to my area and was slamming on the door as hard as he could “OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!!!!” as soon as I did he got in my face and accused me of not locking his office door for several minutes saying stuff like . “LOCK MY FUCKING DOOR IM GOING TO TELL AND GET YOU FIRED!!!!!” I actually did have to quit after this because they were about to fire me.

Do you have any Karen stories?
TLDR but from title I can say....

Of course ! What low smv male who gave the world an honest snd hard try hasn't?

I almost got ran over by one

After that she insulted me when she was the one speeding

My mom is a Karen, so it happens quite often

Yes, by a co-worker once at a part-time job many solar eclipses ago. She hated me for some reason (my height and face, no doubt) that I could never exactly pinpoint at the time, and always acted like my boss. After about a couple of weeks of her bullshit I asked my boss (the guy who directly hired me) if she has seniority over me and if she can tell me what to do. He was surprised and said no. After that, I took zero of her shit and got hostile with her whenever she would give me shit. She tuned it all the way down after that.

Not physically but psychologically it's quite tough.

Truecel trait: you have a toxic family.
My mom was bipolar alcoholic, but she never physically abused me, but my dad would grab my hair and push me and shit.

Tell me about your family, how do they bully you. Having bad relations with your family is def truecel trait.

My mom was bipolar alcoholic, but she never physically abused me, but my dad would grab my hair and push me and shit.
Brutal shit :feelscry:

Tell me about your family, how do they bully you. Having bad relations with your family is def truecel trait.
Hard to describe it but basically she'd be passive aggressive (or just aggressive) with me, implying that I'm good for nothing, that she always need to be there so I don't fuck anything up, stuff like this.
And my father works all day, spends like 500 euros a month for cigarettes and alcohol, and spends his free time playing clash of clans, so in terms of education, it wasn't a good example to follow neither.

The combo helicopter parents + absent father + aggressive mother hits quite hard tbh

Brutal shit :feelscry:

Hard to describe it but basically she'd be passive aggressive (or just aggressive) with me, implying that I'm good for nothing, that she always need to be there so I don't fuck anything up, stuff like this.
And my father works all day, spends like 500 euros a month for cigarettes and alcohol, and spends his free time playing clash of clans, so in terms of education, it wasn't a good example to follow neither.

The combo helicopter parents + absent father + aggressive mother hits quite hard tbh
:cryfeels: fucking rip, hang in there brocel. I feel like Ive heard this before, mentally fucked mom is def also a truecel trait.

:cryfeels: fucking rip, hang in there brocel. I feel like Ive heard this before, mentally fucked mom is def also a truecel trait.
As soon as I'll finish my studies, I'll try to find a job asap so I could leave

They're everywhere. Sniffing out weaker people they can take out their boredom / self loathing / general frustration on. Last one I encountered actually pushed me for daring to use a communal bin that wasn't in my neighborhood. Her Chad threatened to beat me up. They don't know how close they came to something very very unpleasant. But I'm not going to prison because of cockroaches like these.

A woman with meth-induced paranoid schizophrenia recently accosted me for "gang-stalking" her.

get mace/pepper spray and start spraying people who get in your face

leave the scene as quickly as possible

One foid started mouthing off at me after I called her a dumbass for failing to yield to me crossing the street and almost running me over. I started laughing and just called her a bitch.

No, women don’t talk to me.

My condolences and congratulations for having communication!

Since this seems to be a common event in yer life why not turn it into a game?

When fuckers yell at ye, calmly stare at them as if you don't understand what they are saying. Then smile and nod as if you're deaf &/or retarded. Agree. "Yes yes... OK... Thank you... Yes."

Try not to smugly grin or laugh at them!

My condolences and congratulations for having communication!

Since this seems to be a common event in yer life why not turn it into a game?

When fuckers yell at ye, calmly stare at them as if you don't understand what they are saying. Then smile and nod as if you're deaf &/or retarded. Agree. "Yes yes... OK... Thank you... Yes."

Try not to smugly grin or laugh at them!

Karen tried to have me arrested
Once.

Nope foids stay away from me mostly other males that try to fuck with me

Once when i was at the mail station i stood there in a line of people and a Karen infront of me said for no reason that i should keep distance to her (COVID has long been over and there was enough distance)