Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you become a misogynist?

Have you become a misogynist?

• Yes, women's evil nature has made me become one

Votes: 32 84.2%
  • No, I am a feminist

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters
Retarded post

There is a difference between not hating women and being a feminist cuck.

Hating women is a COPE.

Reminder that the people who think hating women is cope are the same people that would kiss a femoids sweaty feet if it meant getting a chance to be near them. Bluepilled beta treacherous cucks that they are of course.

There is a difference between not hating women and being a feminist cuck.

Hating women is a COPE.
being a cuck is cope too

Reminder that the people who think hating women is cope are the same people that would kiss a femoids sweaty feet if it meant getting a chance to be near them. Bluepilled beta treacherous cucks that they are of course.

Yes and no. Most "misogyny" is facts women don't agree with.

Jokes on you, that's my fetish.

Most of the people that "hate women" are the ones that would stop hating them as soon as one would be interested in being in a relationship with them. They're all coping hard.

Most of the people that "hate women" are the ones that would stop hating them as soon as one would be interested in being in a relationship with them. They're all coping hard.
talk for yourself

Jeremy Meeks probably doesn't think highly of womyn (considering he beats them) yet he still fucks. It's not so much as hate as it is disdain and distrust. If I ever were in a relationship (LOL), I would always be suspicious and NEVER let her talk shit to me or demand some kind of special privileges.

Undesirable men can't even be misogynists

This ^

And it was shown when that attention seeking Australian cunt made that YouTube video, suddenly all of the woman-haters were posting things like 'I love you' LOL

This ^

And it was shown when that attention seeking Australian cunt made that YouTube video, suddenly all of the woman-haters were posting things like 'I love you' LOL

I get filled with rage every time I think about that

Well, no.
It's not their fault that i am genetic trash.

This ^

There were many of us who called out the white knights.

Seeing women's true nature = misogynist.

I never put labels on myself.

I don't think it's a valid term--it's a pejorative used by subversives to suppress criticism of women, and not a descriptor of an actual way of thinking.

But taking the pop-sense of what the word means, no. I have my moments of strong resentment toward women in general, but I'm not crazy about it.

Chad defiles women with his thundercock, he doesn't give a shit about their emotions. Not hating women is cuckery 101.

Cunts who use that term to describe any criticism of women and think that's the extent to which a man can hate women haven't met me.

i choose my own 3rd option - " mildly disappointed in females"

Lmao at these retarded polls

No, I am a feminist.

Fascinating results...

Many ppl shit on your stupid threads

I am but a voice in a grand choir

Very clear how many shit. So far you are the only one I see. So I will say the only voice in a little choir, lol

I wish we could make the results public so we know who to ban. Misogyny is a natural consequence of being blackpilled. If you still love hoes after everything you've learned, you're a cuck, plain and simple

Last edited:
Very clear how many shit. So far you are the only one I see. So I will say the only voice in a little choir, lol
Lol you are the ignorant pompous type of incel, usually the most stupid.

When you say things like, '5 cucks so far' on your stupid poll threads the real meaning is '5 guys that disagree with me, but they're wrong and I'm right so I'm going to call them cucks'

I wish we could make the results public so we know who to ban. This is disgraceful. Misogyny is a natural consequence of being blackpilled. If you still love hoes after everything you've learned, you're a cuck, plain and simple
oK, A CErtaiN pErson wOuld NoT agree, Still.

Im only an misogynist to women who are shit. It really depends not all women are that bad but sadly still to many. If a girl makes a scene or drama you bet your ass i will call her out on that shit.

oK, A CErtaiN pErson wOuld NoT agree, Still.

I find it absurd that he's still around. Must have some kind of deal with the mods. Practically the whole forum knows he's an IT infiltrator at this point

Lol you are the ignorant pompous type of incel, usually the most stupid.

When you say things like, '5 cucks so far' on your stupid poll threads the real meaning is '5 guys that disagree with me, but they're wrong and I'm right so I'm going to call them cucks'

Are you that easily offended, this site is like that and people say shit all the time. The guys I called cuck didn't mind but you have been blabbering since last 12 hours.

Yep, 100% misogynist.

I'll raise you and go full Misanthropic. Which is what I am.. I hate everyone regardless of race gender or nationality, true equality

I wish we could make the results public so we know who to ban. Misogyny is a natural consequence of being blackpilled. If you still love hoes after everything you've learned, you're a cuck, plain and simple

Disagree. Also, false dichotomy. It isn't a binary choice between hating females and loving hoes. I'm just pretty indifferent tbh.

Who hates the lion for chasing and eating the baby gazelle? If, like me, you're a hard-determinist who doesn't believe in free will -- and who sees most human behavior, including female courting behavior, as driven by primal unconscious drives -- then holding on to hate strikes as completely nonsensical. Resentment is unsurprising, though.

It's complicated. I've grown a natural anger towards women but when I really dig down, I don't hate them at all. I'm just sad my life turned out this way.

Ban everyone who voted feminist.