Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Have you ate a Lizzo-sized lunch in the past 48 hours?

Have you ate a Lizzo-sized lunch in the past 48 hours?

• Yes, I have ate a Lizzo-sized lunch I’m the past 48 hours.

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • No, I have not ate a Lizzo-sized lunch in the past 48 hours.

Votes: 19 70.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
The company that I work for is having a beaner restaurant provide the catering for this afternoon, so I will definitely eat a Lizzo-sized lunch today.

The company that I work for is having a beaner restaurant provide the catering for this afternoon, so I will definitely eat a Lizzo-sized lunch today.
make sure to barely leave anything for the foids in your company

Black foid gets hired

The Niggresspill

Mission accomplished: I definitely had a Lizzo-sized lunch.

she is so fucking gross

85% of black American women are overweight or obese. 60% obese. Fattest, and honestly the ugliest, people on planet earth on average. If you are into black women, try to get one from Africa or South America. Almost all the American ones become fat.

Almost 60 percent of black women are obese, compared with 32 percent of white women and 41 percent of Hispanic women.
Source: https://www.apa.org/monitor/2013/01/african-american

Sorry, but even most black men don't like black women.

No I just had a bowl of Nong Shim noodles for lunch. But I will be having homemade tacos for dinner.

Blacks actually don't mog anyone. They only outmarry more than their women is because their women are the most unfuckable creatures in the world.

Sorry, but even most black men don't like black women.
Off course they don't. Despite what some may claim they hate non black men and relently chase non black women. It's bizarre anyone thinks they have any goodwill towards anyone who isn't a nigger. Their only allegiance is to Niggerdom.

My God - those were some thick slices of watermelon.

@Stoopiding1 @LeFrenchCel @curryboy420

there’s a place here called Panda Express, I ate a whole plate of food and felt pretty sick afterwards

I had a giant bowl of chili (homemade) and two microwavable Slim-Fast knockoff brand sweet and sour chicken and rice dinners

I didn't. But I'm about to have lizzo size dinner

Only water melon. Not mustard.

No, I actually try to eat healthier and avoid processed junk

No, I actually try to eat healthier and avoid processed junk
Kek, I’ll be roped in eight years if I don’t get laid in Minecraft, so I don’t care. I keep my weight down, I love to train for the race war/incel uprising.

Lizzo’s pussy is so huge - @Rabbi Schneerson could jump down it like Mario jumping down a green pipe.