Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you approached single moms? Should an incel?

• Thread starter OccidentalRebel
  • Start date
OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl Am Yisrael Chai
-
I was wondering if anyone here has tried and if so what happened? I am thinking of doing such in a few years cuz no other foid would accept. Idrc if niggas think its cucked or something just wondering if you have tried or think its practical thanks.

Nope, pump and dump if possible.

so being a betabux

There’s nothing more cucked than raising another man’s child. No thanks.

Better incel than cuck.

There’s nothing more cucked than raising another man’s child. No thanks.

Better incel than cuck.

do you think itd be practical to try?

If you want to be a cuck, go right ahead. I wouldn’t advise it if you have any dignity though.
but hypothetically do you think that it would be practical for most incels to get with a SM? not saying they should but in theory

only pump and dump singlemoms tbh

only pump and dump singlemoms tbh

do you think that realistically they would be interested in a LTR though without cucking the incel?

do you think that realistically they would be interested in a LTR though without cucking the incel?
no single moms usually have too much experience on hand to have a meaningful LTR.
even then i wouldnt have a LTR (even if real) with a single mom its being a cuck

that said i would jump at the chance to pump and dump, though.

I never seen single mom irl

single mothers have children, it means their vagina is destroyed.

Even pumping them is kinda disgusting, if you compare it to a random 20 yo single girl.

even then i wouldnt have a LTR (even if real) with a single mom its being a cuck

not being a virgin buzzword < having a foid you can have multiple times a day and cuddle with them and they care about you and are monogamous ngl and be there for you and validate you ngl, its only cucked if you they are being disloyal

Even pumping them is kinda disgusting, if you compare it to a random 20 yo single girl.
i wouldnt mind fucking them tho, disgusting yes but were horny right

not being a virgin buzzword < having a foid you can have multiple times a day and cuddle with them and they care about you and are monogamous ngl and be there for you and validate you ngl, its only cucked if you they are being disloyal
no man, raising a kid that isnt yours is cuckoid, pure and simple. also expecting a single mom to be loyal is simply unrealistic, because loyal single moms doesnt exist IRL.

oh i meant we're horny, but maybe.

and once you get in relationship with her, she wants you :

- to protect her children
- to pay for everything
- to support her fucking low IQ friends
- to be a "nice guy" (when the real father is just a giant moron jfl)
- and so on

ah and of course, once you are with her for a few months, she will sleep with you once a year

no man, raising a kid that isnt yours is cuckoid, pure and simple. also expecting a single mom to be loyal is simply unrealistic, because loyal single moms doesnt exist IRL.

bruh I want a foid jfc niggas on here be like: I want a foid my smv, I want a foid that's not used up roastie, I want this foid I want that foid

I just want a foid jfc gonna end it

A
bruh I want a foid jfc niggas on here be like: I want a foid my smv, I want a foid that's not used up roastie, I want this foid I want this[/QUOTE]
hi cucktears

No. This is pure cuckoldry and exactly the reason why hypergamy cycle continues if many incels think like this. Rejecting decent incels-> getting pumped and dumped by chad->Chad leaves-> a stable incel accept her. Because of this trend, foids will think that it's ok to screw with Chad first, "enjoy" their youths and "finding" themselves if in the end they will be accepted as an LTR material with open hands

No. This is pure cuckoldry and exactly the reason why hypergamy cycle continues if many incels think like this. Rejecting decent incels-> getting pumped and dumped by chad->Chad leaves-> a stable incel accept her. Because of this trend, foids will think that it's ok to screw with Chad first, "enjoy" their youths and "finding" themselves if in the end they will be accepted as an LTR material with open hands

bro their behavior will not change in this generation or the next, maybe after that but its gonna talk a LONG time to uncuck the masses and blackpill them all, and gonna take a lot of will for normies to resist desperate foids who see the writing on the wall and try to delay the inevitable and throw themselves at even sub7s

in the mean time are you just going to accept no foid?

Well I'd try my best to uncuck normies and most men and spread blackpill en masse as long as I still breathe.

Better incel than cuck. Cause by being a cuck, I lose my dignity and betray my incel brethren here for taking part in putting a pussy on pedestal
bro their behavior will not change in this generation or the next, maybe after that but its gonna talk a LONG time to uncuck the masses and blackpill them all, and gonna take a lot of will for normies to resist desperate foids who see the writing on the wall and try to delay the inevitable and throw themselves at even sub7s

in the mean time are you just going to accept no foid?

Also ideally I think the incel could simply decline to take care of the kid, maybe be nice here and there and buy them a shirt or something for Christmas but not fill in the role of the absentee father. Im talking about he can date the foid and cuddle them and such not really take over for the Tyrone/Chad impregnator.

"Should you cuck yourself?"
- incels.is in 2019

I think everyone should avoid single moms like the trash they are tbh.

I don't think they would adopt a new child.

You'll only be used for money.

Kind of cucked to raise another man's children tbh. Might consider it if she is good looking and loyal :)feelskek:) but I don't know..

I did so many approaches I probably did, but never while knowing it.

I personally find the prospect of dating single moms revolting and won't put up with it.

Sometimes it was cesarean ... if you have widened it's still lifefuel for bigdicks and BBCs.
She would only want your resources/money...
If it's a BBC and a big penis guy in general can still enjoy it ... imagine the betabux candidate with m small dick, it will be super frustrating (most do not even know the importance and it's extremely blue about it).

Single moms, especially if she has a nice body, still have a lot of options. I've seen sluts who don't even take care of their kid. They drop the kid off to the grandparent's and spend their night partying.

No, the worst thing you could possibly do.

Most single moms have plenty of normietier betabux options, why do you think incels have a chance with them?
There's this 6/10 white single mom I know with 3 kids (2 black) and she had no problem finding betabux. She also found a keeper now who has fixed up her entire house JFL.