Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you accepted that it's over?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Rn, I have accepted that it's over and I will live and die in isolation with no family having never been in a relationship or had sex without having to pay.

Before I was fully blackpilled tho and even though I knew I was ugly and had first watched some blackpill videos I would always switch cuz I hadn't yet fully digested it. Like I'd watch redpill vids and think it's not over or sometimes I'd randomly delusionmaxx and think I wasn't ugly this entire time and everyone who made fun of my looks was just joking and in reality I was good looking.

Now im fully blackpilled doe.

Nope I still hope in civil war

It never even began for me tbh

it was good until you started posting actively
Mods fault for not making me mod. The mods used to be strict and just as it was shifting from being strict to not strict, 3 ogcels were banned meaning low effort postmaxxers took their place and then the culture of .co was destroyed.

They need to get rid of the sewers, make postmaxxing and low effort rules stricter and then .co will be great again.

Mods fault for not making me mod. The mods used to be strict and just as it was shifting from being strict to not strict, 3 ogcels were banned meaning low effort postmaxxers took their place and then the culture of .co was destroyed.

They need to get rid of the sewers, make postmaxxing and low effort rules stricter and then .co will be great again.
What's wrong with postmaxxers though? If it stays in the Sewers, then it's bothering nobody.

Posts in the Sewers shouldn't be added to a user's postcount. @SergeantIncel

A long time ago. That's the real magical power of becoming a wizard.

Consciously yes. But subconsciously I am always trying to 'ascend'.

It's not over. It just never began for me in the first place.

Posts in the Sewers shouldn't be added to a user's postcount. @SergeantIncel
No because then there would be no point in having the sewers. Should be removed anyway doe.
the irony is that he's the one the caused the creation of the sewers
Mods fault for not banning me for threadmaxxing tbh.

This is why this forum will never be as good as it was before December 2019 when it died
What exactly was the difference? People had hope and cared? We all know where that path leads, nowhere. Hope is the most bluepilled thing in the world.
Posts in the Sewers shouldn't be added to a user's postcount. SergeantIncel
Why do people even give a shit about post count? That's such a basic ass cope.

What exactly was the difference? People had hope and cared? We all know where that path leads, nowhere. Hope is the most bluepilled thing in the world.
That was not the difference.

That was not the difference.
Please enlighten me, then, Mr. CEO, because I've been lurking on and off here for years and haven't noticed a difference between 2019 and 2020. Between other years, sure. Lots of growth and more shallow or short talk as happens to any growing website.

I believe this can be reversed and I will do everything I can to make sure that happens.
By postmaxxing? No, seriously, how?
And what's the difference? That people don't give a shit anymore and just post garbage? There are fewer memes and more thoughtful posts here, even one-liners, than in 2016 or 2017.
Well, whenever I started coming here. Probably 2017.

Why do people even give a shit about post count? That's such a basic ass cope.
Tbh I still don't understand why post counts makes a difference but maybe I'll found out once I ascend from grayceldom.

Attracting femoids? Yes.

Unleashing fury on enemies? NO.

Yes. Plan on roping soon.

Honestly man a good life to me is like a dream at this point like having friends and going out and having fun is so Foreign to me. I’ve accepted that this is life and it doesn’t get better after high school.

I still have a sliver of hope, it continues to fade though.

it's not over UNTIL I SAY IT IS!

It's almost over... really really close... maybe

No, I just cant even when I do it lasts maybe 2 or 3 days before im back to HOPEing

I already have way before I joined this forum