Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have yall ever seen a foid so ugly that you feel like beating that bitch to death(in gta)

yes but then i remember thats how foids view us so the feeling is mutual

Joined May 20, 2024 Posts 365

Ugly no but I can't stand some 'big' females because them being 'big' and fat often correlates with mean bully personality.

I feel like doing that to all foids

I wouldnt beat a bitch to death but i have seen some repulsive looking creatures in my life.

I don’t want to beat up ugly foids. I have seen foids so attractive I want to beat them up though.

No. Once I saw a really, really ugly women so I thought that I might have a chance with her and asked myself if I should ask her out. But in the end I didn't.

No. Once I saw a really, really ugly women so I thought that I might have a chance with her and asked myself if I should ask her out. But in the end I didn't.
juggernaut theory. you never stood a chance.

juggernaut theory. you never stood a chance.
Probably. I told myself that if I would like her at least a bit, I would ask her out. But then I talked with her a bit and didn't like her so I did not ask her out. But yeah, not like she showed any signs of interest. Some time ago I chatted with some guy on Reddit and he told me that he also struggled with relationships ... because they were in a restaurant, some girl showed him attraction but they could not talk, so they had to find out a way to exchange numbers without making it too obvious. This immediately showed my how different life is for attractive people. Their relationship struggles are completely different from ours.

Anyway, I'm unattractive myself so obviously I don't hate my fellow uglies even if they despise me.

only if they are in a relationship, but yeah most of them are even if they are legit deformed tier. Women's SMV is infinite.

yes, but i could fuck her while she bleeds out from the wound i made with a sledgehammer too her skull

glowing stick figure GIF

SHINE BRIGHT like a diamond.