Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have we considered the reverse dogpill?

IAmWhatYouMadeMe9

IAmWhatYouMadeMe9

Banned
-
The reverse dogpill is exactly what it sounds like. The dogpill refers to the disturbing fact that there is a prominent and reliable trend among a large percentage of women that they have or do engage in regular sexual activity with dogs, for whatever reason (some cite the "knot" in the penis, for example).

We're getting mogged by dogs. But dogs are beasts. They're stupid and don't understand human sexual politics. We can turn it around.

What if we developed the reverse dogpill and started mogging females with female dogs? You know what I'm talking about. I'm sure it'd be disgusting and vile etc etc if human males engaged in the dogpill (but of course it's kinky and funny when females do it), but fuck it, it would decrease female SMV and they'd know what it feels like to be mogged by dogs.

Reverse dogpill = instead of females fucking dogs, we fuck dogs

Cope bro wtf.

we can take revenge by fucking foid dogs

:feelsohh:

Yeah no thanks. People will suggest shit like this but frown on seeking out members of "lesser" races due to "bestiality"...

There is a reason we call cats pussy....

No thank youuuuuuu..

I'm not we should do this or that I do this myself, but perhaps the success requires sacrifices. Perhaps we have to pay a high price to renormalise the dating market.

Nah that's disgusting

Knajjd ain't gonna like this. :f:

Just fuck female dogs theory

No thanks & even if you can get passed the nastiness factor you'll definitely get thrown in jail & attacked by normies. It's considered 10x worse for a human man to fuck a dog than a human female to do so. They argue it hurts the dog, selective bias.

You can try and post the results here.

The only way I'd ever fuck a dog is if it was more human than dog.

I'm ok, thank you

I dont need to sink to that level. This is pure autism.

Just be a degenerate zoophiliac theory.