Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have we already accomplished our mission?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
Solid Snake speech at the end of Metal Gear Solid 2:

View: https://youtu.be/lieJIxJZs1M

"Life isn't just about passing on your genes. We can leave behind much more than just DNA. Through speech, music, literature, and movies... what we've seen, heard, felt... anger, joy, and sorrow... these are the things I will pass on. That's what I live for. We need to pass the torch, and let our children read our messy and sad history by its light. We have all the magic of the digital age to do that with. The human race will probably come to an end some time, and new species may rule over this planet. Earth may not be forever, but we still have the responsibility to leave what traces of life we can. Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing."

Is the blackpill what we left behind? Looksmaxxing, copes, and all the shit like that?

Still no coochie tho :feelsrope:

we left legacy of pure unfiltered autism behind

Damn Kojima is fucking based and high iq
and hearing snake say this is awesome

Solid Snake speech at the end of Metal Gear Solid 2:

View: https://youtu.be/lieJIxJZs1M

"Life isn't just about passing on your genes. We can leave behind much more than just DNA. Through speech, music, literature, and movies... what we've seen, heard, felt... anger, joy, and sorrow... these are the things I will pass on. That's what I live for. We need to pass the torch, and let our children read our messy and sad history by its light. We have all the magic of the digital age to do that with. The human race will probably come to an end some time, and new species may rule over this planet. Earth may not be forever, but we still have the responsibility to leave what traces of life we can. Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing."

Is the blackpill what we left behind? Looksmaxxing, copes, and all the shit like that?

Still no coochie tho :feelsrope:

Holy shit this peak cope :feelskek: