Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Have wasted my life on phone usage

• Thread starter Incel_marxist_carni
  • Start date
Incel_marxist_carni

Incel_marxist_carni

Banned
-
Fuck, time flew by so quickly when everyday is the same and nothing new happens.

10 years of my life, all my teenage years flew by so quickly with bearly any memorable experiences or skills learned. I feel like the same person as all the years prior, just more depressed. no improvements.

Can anyone relate?

I have basically always used my phone for at least 10 hours a day.

Last edited:
Same but for me it's mainly my Xbox and PC

Fuck, time flew by so quickly when everyday is the same and nothing new happens.

10 years of my life, all my teenage years flew by so quick with bearly any memorable experiences or skills learned. I feel like the same person as all the years prior, just more depressed. no improvements.

Can anyone relate?

I feel like OP is a fed boomer, his profile picture gives it away

10 years of my life, all my teenage years flew by so quick with bearly any memorable experiences or skills learned. I feel like the same person as all the years prior, just more depressed. no improvements.

Can anyone relate?

How a low iq nigger like you even know how to use a phone ? LOL

Yeah sorry for being a fan of lolita.

Surprising how many incels don't know about lolita.

And I'm a film enthusiast so I obviously like Stanley Kubrick's work

Yeah sorry for being a fan of lolita.

Surprising how many incels don't know about lolita.

And I'm a film enthusiast so I obviously like Stanley Kubrick's work
Dude you’re like 56 or something

Bruh... How dumb are you? Maybe I use my profile pic to showcase my age preference
Your probably booming posting about trannies destroying womens sports or something

Same my dopamine receptors are fried and have almost no social circle maybe try a dopamine detox and focus on socialmaxxing if thats what you want

Same my dopamine receptors are fried and have almost no social circle maybe try a dopamine detox and focus on socialmaxxing if thats what you want
Yeah I'm planning to quit phone usage almost completely tomorrow and focus on improving my life.

I got bored of that media pretty quick. What's there even to do on your smart phone? 1,000 social media apps which you wont make too much use of being ugly, and 1,000 messaging apps to talk to your friends if you have any. A phone camera if you like photography (not of yourself), and the ability to watch videos or read whenever, but everything on YouTube is pretty shit with some obscured diamonds in the rough, so web browsing is all I do on my phone, and only when you're on a bus or train or waking up.

10 years of my life, all my teenage years flew by so quickly with bearly any memorable experiences or skills learned. I feel like the same person as all the years prior, just more depressed. no improvements.

Can anyone relate?

of course I can relate. it's horrible. same as me. it's ogre tbh

Can anyone relate?

Exactly Me

My parents were overprotective and refused to let me go outside much if at all. This includes even to go to stores to buy snacks. I've basically spent all my childhood indoors and in my PC. It's a miracle I don't have ADHD

Can anyone relate?

It feels like I went on vacation for 4 years

Nigga has “marxist” in his name and a foid avi. Also joined last month jfl. Tiktok faggot for sure

Nigga has “marxist” in his name and a foid avi. Also joined last month jfl. Tiktok faggot for sure
Lmao

I like lolita what can I say... funny how other incels don't know where the term Loli came from.

Last edited:
I'm on my phone!

Can anyone relate?

At least you got to enjoy using your phone. Honestly. I think the internet is superior to real life for a number of reasons. I think about it real life sucks. Especially when you get older, you go to work every day and you have to work out harder and eat crappy food in order to stay healthy. You're always doing errands and shit. You don't want to do in order to survive? I wish I could have enjoyed the internet more when I was younger. Lot of fun music games youtube videos. What was real life to me? Getting bullied and mistreated by people at school and buy my relatives like my piece of crap parents. There's not much to do in the world anyway. You might as well enjoy the fun online. Maybe you could broaden your horizons, maybe read a book. Do something you don't normally do?

Especially when you get older, you go to work every day and you have to work out harder and eat crappy food in order to stay healthy.
I'm about to go to sleep, only have the energy to respond to this part of the comment.

1. I'm not planning to "work" when I'm older, at least not a regular job that I don't enjoy, I have already quit highschool for good. If I would work, it would most likely only be in artistic fields (Film, music, drawings etc...).

If there's no success in that, I will simply need to find some other magical way to make money, or simply live alone in nature.

2. You don't need to work out to stay healthy, that's a modern myth.

3. You don't need to eat crappy food to stay healthy, that is also a modern myth. The healthiest food on earth by far, which is also the only food you need is Animal foods. Meat, dairy and eggs.

I'm about to go to sleep, only have the energy to respond to this part of the comment.

1. I'm not planning to "work" when I'm older, at least not a regular job that I don't enjoy, I have already quit highschool for good. If I would work, it would most likely only be in artistic fields (Film, music, drawings etc...).

If there's no success in that, I will simply need to find some other magical way to make money, or simply live alone in nature.

2. You don't need to work out to stay healthy, that's a modern myth.

3. You don't need to eat crappy food to stay healthy, that is also a modern myth. The healthiest food on earth by far, which is also the only food you need is Animal foods. Meat, dairy and eggs.
I like your response so far very based.

Can anyone relate?

I had 14 hours today, its pretty uncommon as im mostly gaming and watching tv so i use phone less but today was a lazy day.