Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Have u noticed how abnormal people like trannies tend to just arbitrarily fuck up their lives for no reason even when everything is fine otherwise

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
I’ve always noticed that no one is “just” transgender or “just” a furry etc. like usually you can just look at their Twitter bio and you’ll see 50 other things like Poly/BPD/Anxiety/Pan/Leninist and shit. but something I also noticed before is how these people tend to have super fucking dysfunctional irl lives even if everything is ok socioeconomically

I heard from some guy I know about how his brother is trans and his black homeless boyfriend is living in the house with them and spends all day doing drugs and it’s like JFL how do u go from a normal suburban guy to having a Ghetto nigga living in your house and fucking you in the ass. I also knew this other guy personally who was normal and then became homeless in Chicago because he tried to go live with his e gf and her parents said no

For me its like my life has always been “functional” enough despite never having had friends/relationships and being incel. I always just attributed that to me being relatively well off financially and not any personal thing. But I see all these people who have similar or better socioeconomic conditions than me fuck their lives up massively so now idk. Have u guys noticed this type of thing

Last edited:
I have nothing useful to say.

I have nothing useful to say.

maybe bad parenting, too much drugs.

I’ve always noticed that no one is “just” transgender or “just” a furry etc. like usually you can just look at their Twitter bio and you’ll see 50 other things like Poly/BPD/Anxiety/Pan/Leninist and shit. but something I also noticed before is how these people tend to have super fucking dysfunctional irl lives even if everything is ok socioeconomically

I heard from some guy I know about how his brother is trans and his black homeless boyfriend is living in the house with them and spends all day doing drugs and it’s like JFL how do u go from a normal suburban guy to having a Ghetto nigga living in your house and fucking you in the ass. I also knew this other guy personally who was normal and then became homeless in Chicago because he tried to go live with his e gf and her parents said no

For me its like my life has always been “functional” enough despite never having had friends/relationships and being incel. I always just attributed that to me being relatively well off financially and not any personal thing. But I see all these people who have similar or better socioeconomic conditions than me fuck their lives up massively so now idk. Have u guys noticed this type of thing
Yes, they are below incels, they're literal freaks who were meant to be lined up against a wall in the past. There's a reason these people got stoned/executed in the past :feelsjuice:

it's always jfl as fuck when some retard who could have a perfectly normal life decides to become a tranny or other similar degenerate. sometimes even chadlites or stacylites. their lives are so comfy that they need to fuck it up somehow to feel alive :feelsmage:

how do u go from a normal suburban guy to having a Ghetto nigga living in your house and fucking you in the ass.
I wonder that too. My brother also had a homeless person living in his place but atleast she was a girl

yes, i know a transgender person that's completely mentally ill.

They are addicted to drama.

These people fuck up their lives PARTLY...

Because they take hormones which fucks up their brains till they stop and heal themselff - which most never do...

Most who continue this tranny life which most do sadly - either end up

A) Murdered B) Homeless, whoring themself for drugs till they die somehow C) Suicide D) Mental Institution

This is the truth.

:blackpill::feelsthink:

Very few EX-trannies because very few snap out it and very few listen to other people.

Very stubborn a lot of them.

You tell them, I disagree with your sex change - they will attack you way too much.

Anal sex is also demonic.

These people also fuck up their life because they have demonic forces controlling their life and directing it.

I'm actually being 100 percent serious.

Nation of Lut was destroyed due to this degeneracy of gays, lesbians and trans.

Other reasons is they can not be employed at majority of places. But the two reasons, I gave are the main reasons.

Also their health gets ruined with the tranny drugs.

Why do you think they do not live long ?:feelsthink::blackpill:

These people need to be locked up I agree, till they stop their degeneracy...
PS. I am ex-tranny.

Curry parents would have thrown him out way before the black BF moving in and fucking him in the ass...

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Listen to anyone here thinking to be tranny or is....

You become tranny...

You will have zero chance of success in your life.

Name one famous successful tranny?

ZERO! Bruce Jenner does NOT count - he is fucking himself up after stacking millions and will die...

I am serious.

He will die - bruce Jenner.

Sex change will leave you without any proper health.

His millions will not save his health.

Trannies end up in the worst ways.

based
These people fuck up their lives PARTLY...

Because they take hormones which fucks up their brains till they stop and heal themselff - which most never do...

Most who continue this tranny life which most do sadly - either end up

A) Murdered B) Homeless, whoring themself for drugs till they die somehow C) Suicide D) Mental Institution

This is the truth.

:blackpill::feelsthink:

Very few EX-trannies because very few snap out it and very few listen to other people.

Very stubborn a lot of them.

You tell them, I disagree with your sex change - they will attack you way too much.

Anal sex is also demonic.

These people also fuck up their life because they have demonic forces controlling their life and directing it.

I'm actually being 100 percent serious.

Nation of Lut was destroyed due to this degeneracy of gays, lesbians and trans.

Other reasons is they can not be employed at majority of places. But the two reasons, I gave are the main reasons.

Also their health gets ruined with the tranny drugs.

Why do you think they do not live long ?:feelsthink::blackpill:

These people need to be locked up I agree, till they stop their degeneracy...
PS. I am ex-tranny.

Curry parents would have thrown him out way before the black BF moving in and fucking him in the ass...

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Listen to anyone here thinking to be tranny or is....

You become tranny...

You will have zero chance of success in your life.

Name one famous successful tranny?

ZERO! Bruce Jenner does NOT count - he is fucking himself up after stacking millions and will die...

I am serious.

He will die - bruce Jenner.

Sex change will leave you without any proper health.

His millions will not save his health.

Trannies end up in the worst ways.
high IQ

what do you mean ex tranny though?

this is the right posts to make on this forum regarding trannies.

So stupid fucks like Reddit can be exposed for promoting a life which will end up killing the person and making their life unbearable and in shambles.

We are actually friends of trannies by not supporting their lifestyle.

We are showing them how their lifestyle is the same as a degenerate heroin users and not of Christian values or Godly values.

You think I will be successful in https://CarsByOwner.io , if I remain a tranny?

No!

I talk as an ex-tranny.

You morons are putting estrogen externally which the wrong fuel for your engine!!!

You will fuck up your body. It is not natural.

Talking patches or injections to make it more safe will not work long term at all!

Already using your own male hormones externally with roids can sometimes be dangerous even when used safely!!!

So you morons expect to using estrogen on a male body NOT engineered by nature for it? And not have problems?

Idiots! Wake up!

Stop hurting your body!
based

high IQ

what do you mean ex tranny though?
I used to take female hormones but presented as male.

I have bone density issues from it. No breast enlargement thankfully.

I am going to have to fix these problems with herbs, supplements, tonics and steroids to fix the bones.

Please, you morons do not hurt yourself.
I used cannabis to avoid cancer and organ damage.

Last edited:
They're mentally ill. Also there could be some demonic possession in them.