Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have u ever noticed foids lol @ u?

All the time. Used to cope by thinking maybe they like me - turned out to be the opposite.

No tbh i almost never go outside

not really, i have been heightmogged by multiple foids.
first was some wine aunt, i am 5'11 so this bitch was either wearing boots or was like 6'1
then the other one was a nordic stacy, she also had a pretty fat ass. she was like 6'2 or 6'3, i feel like a fucking oompa loompa when ever i have to go outside

Tenor

I don’t pay attention to them anymore.

I would mentally crack if a foid laughed at me. Thankfully I don’t think they would dare.

All the time. They either laugh at me in a mocking manner or look at me with disgust. No inbetween

Yes they did. If society was like the old times I would have every right to handslap their asses back to them.

Foids are brutal, I got lol by two foid strangers before for my looks, and I was jus walking and minding my own biz. Such behaviour isn't common here so I was quite affected by it.

All the time. They either laugh at me in a mocking manner or look at me with disgust. No inbetween

once called a smoothie place to ask if they were hiring and dumb foid around my age answered and apparently i sounded like a total awkward sperg and she couldn't help but laugh at how much of a wierdo i was

Nope ogre. None would dare. Not like I'd be able to anything if they did though :feelsbadman:

Noticed it once in high school but I'm always daydreaming when in public so it probably happened more than I think.

taths brutal tbh

yes im really high inhib about it now

same man im also in my room with the lights turned on while browsing my laptop tbh ngl ded srs
I was using my phone but I switched to laptop just now tbh ngl

i would have to leave home to find out

Yes, and it pisses me off

Honestly sometimes it's tough to tell if it's directed at me or not. But sometimes it seems like it is and it's annoying as fuck

Quite brutal indeed