Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Have u all ever tried dating apps?

Yes, I make matches that never amount to anything, the whores don't answer more than 3 words

Probably because they have 1000 more matches and I'm at the bottom of their list.

No

Theres no point even trying with that shit when you are sub 5 or short

it doesn't matter if you did, remember AWALT

Yes and it never worked out. Tried everything from tinder to bumble and it just fails miserably, just decided to quit trying dating apps because its not worth my time when i get nothing out of it.

IMG 1788

Never
Why even bother trying them when you know it won't bring you anything except for more depression?
Anything to do with foids and rejection/knowing you will never have a girl is very depressing and suifueling. Holy shit fuck this :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Dating apps/websites besides seeking are suifuel.

Never got any matches on tinder, maybe once in a blue moon I would get a land whale single mom.

Said Fuck it and put on my profile I was looking for a sex slave and wanted to walk a girl like a dog on a leash and my profile got banned. Haven’t been back on since, and that was 4 years ago.

Said Fuck it and put on my profile I was looking for a sex slave and wanted to walk a girl like a dog on a leash and my profile got banned
you could just say bdsm or smth and check if you would get any matches with that

I've tried. Got some matches now and then but it was mostly either just prostitutes(mostly on POF) or girls trying to build an only fans or something. A surprising amounts of trannies and unsurprising amount of women with kids who still think they're too good for me.

I didn't put my height and at one point even put that I'm 6ft as an experiment. Still nothing. Only matches were trans or men or advertisements. It goes to show that even normies (I'd be a normie if I was 6ft) get nothing on Tinder (at least ethnic normies don't).

tried it, no success ofcourse. got the occasional match once a week where i say hi and they dont respond

if so how did u do?

I managed to get a few "dates" with a severely mentally ill fat chick.

I'm talking tattoos, piercings, dyed hair, hospitalisation, mood swings, constant suicide attempts, etc.

I got used as an emotional tampon, and afterwards she told me she only "thought of me as a friend from the start".
I also got a meet a FTM transformer IRL through her.

This was me trying really hard through multiple apps and getting professional photos.

I've approached and tried dating apps and got nothing

You can check out my Stacy Tinder experiment.

There are basically no guys on their Sub8. 8/10 is average just on looks. Height is on average 190 cm. 50% of the profils are very professional. Theres some serious high status guys on their. Very good high paying jobs, socialmaxxed, extremly rich and good looking.