Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Have to get my picture taken tomorrow

Grodd

Grodd

All my posts are in relation to acts in Gta 5
★★
For a form of ID and i need my picture taken gonna be fucking brutal :feelsbadman: cant stand to even look at myself in the mirror for more than 20 seconds without wanting to rope let alone an id that`s permanent with my face on it :feelsbadman: atleast my beard is grown out alot so i can hide my shit jawline

For a form of ID and i need my picture taken gonna be fucking brutal :feelsbadman: cant stand to even look at myself in the mirror for more than 20 seconds without wanting to rope let alone an id that`s permanent with my face on it :feelsbadman: atleast my beard is grown out alot so i can hide my shit jawline
Brutal, I had to do the same for my University ID and I looked like a fucking monkey.

Always remember that no matter how bad you look, you'll mog me

It doesn't help that the cameras at these government places are from like 2002

Only reason I look at myself in the mirror is to do bodybuilding poses and thats it