Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have things become more expensive in your country too?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
It's over for third worlders like me. I went to the pizza shop the other day and had to pay R$ 40,00 Brazilian Reais for a freaking pizza. I used to pay R$ 15 back in 2004-2006. Everything has more than doubled the price. This country has a per capita purchase power of only $ 16,727 dollars. It's beyond over at this point. I have been thinking about crossing the Mexican, US border illegally LOL . It's over for anyone who lives south of the Rio Grande.

Don't worry bro, Paulo Guedes will fix everything up. He speaks English way better than any other Brazilian politician I ever saw so he must be high IQ.

Don't you have free or at least inexpensive meals at your college, assuming it's a public one? I eat there everyday.

Indian... Things are economically good actually. Gotten better tbh.

my country is collapsing tbh ngl

yes bro prices went up 3times cause eu made us change our currency to euro

yes germany is becomeing more expensive

Döner is 4 euros now REEEEE FUCKING KEBAB MAFIA

Don't you have free or at least inexpensive meals at your college, assuming it's a public one? I eat there everyday.

Restaurante Universitário, yes. I eat there every single day. But it gets boring after a while. There are days when I crave something delicious.

Toilet paper is very expensive in my country.

here in northwestern Europe it's become impossible to afford even renting a 1 bedroom apartment as a single man unless you STEMmaxxed and even then it's hard. You literally need to have a gf if you want to afford basic necessities. This is a deliberate tactic by governments to exterminate incels.

eating out (or even having a coffee) is insanely expensive, but e. g. clothes are crazy cheap; e. g. one (small/medium-sized) meal at KFC (not even talking about fancy eateries) = one high-quality dress shirt
food at stores is pretty average (it used to be dirt cheap, but even basic stuff like rice and veggies is slowly getting more expensive) unless you buy organic/bio or snake oil like alkaline water or whatever's trendy

It's as the jews planned. People get caught up in the Min wage and universal income debate but don't recognize how much the cost of living has changed when compared to the past.

food stays fairly cheap in america if you're talking about basics like eggs, chicken, etc.

the economy is gonna go to shit just wait

Everything has gotten a bit more expensive but not by a huge margin, except property. Housing prices have gone insane in the US.

I used to pay $1.00 cuckdollars for 2 apple pies now its $1.90 at Mcdonalds. I used to pay $7 for a medium pizza now its $11.

It's over for third worlders like me. I went to the pizza shop the other day and had to pay R$ 40,00 Brazilian Reais for a freaking pizza. I used to pay R$ 15 back in 2004-2006. Everything has more than doubled the price. This country has a per capita purchase power of only $ 16,727 dollars. It's beyond over at this point. I have been thinking about crossing the Mexican, US border illegally LOL . It's over for anyone who lives south of the Rio Grande.
Yes. We are inflated both in terms of sex and economics.
Also joining the EU has been a terrible mistake and a disaster for our economy