Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have there been any users here who were outed as non-incels?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Failed Normies, Normies or even Chads for some reason

@Insomniac
full

@NEETAndTidy

The guy with the highest online time, Sexsomniac, was a fakecel aspie volcel. Trust no one...

The guy with the highest online time, Sexsomniac, was a fakecel aspie volcel. Trust no one...
How on earth does a fakecel have so much time in the world to hang out here?

I don't think he is/was a fakecel, he got banned for other reasons

Yes, originally he was banned just because he reached 100%. BUT, later on, he bragged on discord about rejecting girls and shit like that... so yeah...

Not too long ago I was chatting to a member here who was apparently a "dickcel", after some digging he told me he was a 7/10 male and had made out with girls from his school and had sex with 1 but his micropenis made it difficult for him jfl.
Happy to say he was shortly banned afterwards.

Yes, originally he was banned just because he reached 100%. BUT, later on, he bragged on discord about rejecting girls and shit like that... so yeah...
Ah okay now that makes sense, I didn't know that

There was this one user who fucked some foids and bragged bout it, but I'm pretty sure he asked for a ban after that

Not too long ago I was chatting to a member here who was apparently a "dickcel", after some digging he told me he was a 7/10 male and had made out with girls from his school and had sex with 1 but his micropenis made it difficult for him jfl.
Player?

Teen years without teen love - incel for life. And later, only finding decently looking virgin girl of prime age counts, anything else leaves man still incel, juts not truecel

Many men are fake, man

I remember that jfl