Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have there been any official cases of incels here ascending due to plastic surgery?

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I can actually think of one, and that is @Getlooksordie

but anyone else?

This is INCELS.CO, not looksmax.org...

This website is for people who are too poor to afford facial surgery.

looksmax.org would be your better base for that question tbh.

OP seems like he belongs their more than this forum tbh

That's the only case i know

didn't know this would turn into a gatekeeping faggot topic
I know you were looking for incels who have surgerymaxxed, trust me... if anyone surgerymaxxed here... they stopped posting and are enjoying a non miserable life right now.

Holy shit ropefuel for deformedcels like me who couldn't get surgery to save them even with billions of dollars.

Holy shit ropefuel for deformedcels like me who couldn't get surgery to save them even with billions of dollars.
Every second of your life is ropefuel if you're deformed. What deformity do you have? Forgive me if I've asked you before.

Every second of your life is ropefuel if you're deformed. What deformity do you have? Forgive me if I've asked you before.
No worries bro, and yeah true facts. I'm a backwards grown birdcel with a narrow palate and the worst NCT I've seen IRL thoughout my entire life.

Or just TOO UGLY to ascend with surgery.
You have to be a giga truecel for that. Once it costs more than $150,000 to surgerymaxx, that's where it's a case of being too ugly to ascend with surgery.

I know you were looking for incels who have surgerymaxxed, trust me... if anyone surgerymaxxed here... they stopped posting and are enjoying a non miserable life right now.

You have to be a giga truecel for that. Once it costs more than $150,000 to surgerymaxx, that's where it's a case of being too ugly to ascend with surgery.
I agree but I dont think anyone on here is rich enough to spend $150,000 on surgery. Thats like buying more than half a house

No worries bro, and yeah true facts. I'm a backwards grown birdcel with a narrow palate and the worst NCT I've seen IRL rhoughout my entire life.
How narrow is the palate? Unless it's extremely narrow to the point that it makes eating and shit difficult, palate is somewhat cope. Chads have wide palates, but I've seen male models with narrow palates. The NCT might be difficult to fix, have you researched surgery? I know that often with NCT, the bone is the problem and it's part of the orbital bone surgeons don't like fucking with as opposed to the top and bottom rims which they do fuck with safely. Do you have a recessed lower maxilla?
I agree but I dont think anyone on here is rich enough to spend $150,000 on surgery. Thats like buying more than half a house
That's why facial surgery should be covered by healthcare. If it costs as much as a house to be seen as a human and have a reason to live... that's impossible to earn through wagecucking before it's too late. They don't offer huge loans for your face you can pay off over decades. America should burn.

stop behaving like a PUA , redpill fag and ill stop gatekeeping :feelshaha:
PUA and redpillers don't talk about surgery you low iq cuck. They talk about "game", which is basically personality

How narrow is the palate? Unless it's extremely narrow to the point that it makes eating and shit difficult, palate is somewhat cope. Chads have wide palates, but I've seen male models with narrow palates. The NCT might be difficult to fix, have you researched surgery? I know that often with NCT, the bone is the problem and it's part of the orbital bone surgeons don't like fucking with as opposed to the top and bottom rims which they do fuck with safely.
It's right on the verge of being an actual handicap. I used to have braces for like five years but they didn't take (JUST LOL AT THIS COME AT ME YOU FUCKING FAKECEL RETARDS). I can't chew food in public without looking like an actual retard, hence I avoid it to death.

I've researched surgery but since it would be incompatible with my skull it's not an option sadly. FUCK my fucking shit cunt life, it never began. Yeah I have zero orbital support, I look like a Madame Tusseauds doll left in a room with too high temperature.

I don't actually think there are implants to fix me up, no matter the budget. I remember going to a surgeons consultation and just being laughed out of the room when bringing up my recession. It's over, it's drugs until I die tbh.
Do you have a recessed lower maxilla?
I haven't seen worse in pictures, even the legendary birdcel image mogs me in this way, although he has a slightly bigger jew schnoz.

Trying to be of assistance. You won't find much help here in that respect.
what do you mean by "help"? I'm asking about the history of the forum, is that a horrible question?

what do you mean by "help"? I'm asking about the history of the forum, is that a horrible question?

Not really. Thought you originally wanted help or assistance as did a couple of others.

If they did ascend they would could have migrated to looksmax.

How fucking dare you make a thread about looksmaxxing on incels.co

Go the fuck away to looksmax.org and NEVER come back.

Unbelievable.

Theyre only a few thousand.

That's nothing compared to what the massive halo you get as a result is.

It's right on the verge of being an actual handicap. I used to have braces for like five years but they didn't take (JUST LOL AT THIS COME AT ME YOU FUCKING FAKECEL RETARDS). I can't chew food in public without looking like an actual retard, hence I avoid it to death.

I've researched surgery but since it would be incompatible with my skull it's not an option sadly. FUCK my fucking shit cunt life, it never began. Yeah I have zero orbital support, I look like a Madame Tusseauds doll left in a room with too high temperature.

I don't actually think there are implants to fix me up, no matter the budget. I remember going to a surgeons consultation and just being laughed out of the room when bringing up my recession. It's over, it's drugs until I die tbh.

I haven't seen worse in pictures, even the legendary birdcel image mogs me in this way, although he has a slightly bigger jew schnoz.
Even if it were possible to surgerymaxx you, it would literally cost less to cryo freeze you until you can just be transplanted into a new life.

Consulataions are sui fuel if you're too ugly to cure or too poor. I went to one and got referred to the orbital surgeon in my area. He was the guy who literally wrote the book on my disfigurement and the surgery to correct it. Turns out he retired like two weeks before I went there and the doctor I saw didn't even know much if anything about enophthalmos or orbital volume augmentations and had no experience with it, despite being trained by the guy who pioneered the surgery. Felt like I was being laughed out of the room both times.

If you're mogged by birdcel, it never began. Are you on NEETBux? I hope you're not paying taxes and wagecucking with a face like that.

Most surgeries don't costmore than 20k, and that's from top tier surgeons.

Please cite this 150k number you're pulling out of your ass.

Theyre only a few thousand.

That's nothing compared to what the massive halo you get as a result is.
The average incel needs about $15,000-$30,000 in surgery to look human. Due to my disfigurement, I would need twice that.

Way more than only a few thousand.
Most surgeries don't costmore than 20k, and that's from top tier surgeons.

Please cite this 150k number you're pulling out of your ass.
I posted $150,000 because I was talking about giga truecels who would need Lefort 3's and LL surgery before getting regular facial surgeries.

The average incel needs about $15,000-$30,000 in surgery to look human. Due to my disfigurement, I would need twice that.

Way more than only a few thousand.

I posted $150,000 because I was talking about giga truecels who would need Lefort 3's and LL surgery before getting regular facial surgeries.
So yeah... Pulling that out of your ass.

Transplants are around 5k-20k worst case. Jaw implants are similar. So on. Most are no more than 20 top tier. you can get alot cheaper in places like Mexico or turkey.

A couple of thousand again is NOTHING in the grand scheme of things.

I am minimum wage and still have a few dozen k due to stocks.

So yeah... Pulling that out of your ass.

Transplants are around 5k-20k worst case. Jaw implants are similar. So on. Most are no more than 20 top tier. you can get alot cheaper in places like Mexico or turkey.

A couple of thousand again is NOTHING in the grand scheme of things.

I am minimum wage and still have a few dozen k due to stocks.
You're talking about individual surgeries. If there is only one thing wrong with your face, you're probably a normie and not an incel unless it's severe. I'm talking about the total cost of SURGERYMAXXING, getting every surgery you need. Most incels have multiple death sentences on their face. A jaw implant plus a hair transplant would already put you at or above $15,000 easy. Imagine having every incel facial trait....

You're talking about individual surgeries. If there is only one thing wrong with your face, you're probably a normie and not an incel unless it's severe. I'm talking about the total cost of SURGERYMAXXING, getting every surgery you need. Most incels have multiple death sentences on their face. A jaw implant plus a hair transplant would already put you at or above $15,000 easy. Imagine having every incel facial trait....
Jaw is a huge halo alone within itself, for instance.
elab

hypocrite
Elaborate on what? a couple of thousand dollars is just nothing compared to the benefits you would get from looking better

Jaw is a huge halo alone within itself, for instance.

Elaborate on what? a couple of thousand dollars is just nothing compared to the benefits you would get from looking better
Jaw wouldn't help me as a bald, ethnic manlet with a disfigured eye.

I agree the money is nothing compared to going from a subhuman who needs to die to having a life worth living... But getting that amount of money before it's too late is impossible in America if you're poor. You're lucky if you have a few dozen K saved up. You probably were wagecuckign and saving up before being blackpilled. Are you normal enough looking to go outside?

Surgerymaxxing is the most spammed shit that doesn't have any massive results. There should have been plenty of incel success stories.

Jaw wouldn't help me as a bald, ethnic manlet with a disfigured eye.

I agree the money is nothing compared to going from a subhuman who needs to die to having a life worth living... But getting that amount of money before it's too late is impossible in America if you're poor. You're lucky if you have a few dozen K saved up. You probably were wagecuckign and saving up before being blackpilled. Are you normal enough looking to go outside?
I've been blackpilled since I was 14. I was rotting for years then. In late high school I already got gyno surgery.

I've been blackpilled since I was 14. I was rotting for years then. In late high school I already got gyno surgery.
Lucky that you got a head start.

[It's Over] for poor truecels in their late 20's.

Lucky that you got a head start.

[It's Over] for poor truecels in their late 20's.
I got no "head start", I blew so much money on alcohol in my late teens and early twenties, so many days just spent puking wanting to die.

Anyway, Im still poor. I just have enough to get by as a single male living in a shitty one bedroom place. Also, I'm still saving for surgeries.

I got no "head start", I blew so much money on alcohol in my late teens and early twenties, so many days just spent puking wanting to die.

Anyway, Im still poor. I just have enough to get by as a single male living in a shitty one bedroom place. Also, I'm still saving for surgeries.
How old are you?

Im in my twenties.
Brutal

By the time you can afford surgerymaxxing, it will be too late.

You going to go to SEA or drink yourself numb after surgerymaxxing?

How many here have had plastic surgery

I wonder if surgery is painful. I’m kinda scared of it. Do they like break your jaw with a hammer then shove it forward and it grows back that way or something? I can’t shake the visual of getting some heavy blunt object run into my skull and rearranged no matter how retarded it sounds jfl

I've seen several, but not sure if they are from this forum.
Thing is looksmaxxing is extremely hard to get, requiring all this shit;
1. The money ofc
2. Have knowledge about the surgeons, the places, the specific surgeries you must get, how much money you should have in order to get it done, etc.
3. A good base. Which means that most aspects of your face aren't completely fucked beyond repair.
4. A helluva lot of time to get it all done EVEN if you have the money
5. If you are a turbomanlet or suffer from some weird deformity that fucks you up chances are you ain't gonna make it
so as you see, not many here have what it takes to ascend