Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Have some fucking dignity

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★
I put this as rage fuel not to piss you guys off but because I'm pissed the fuck off. I just saw some incel post some anime video about how the strong take from the weack. FUCK THAT BULLSHIT! If you are dealing with the strong fucking you over. Fight back. If a bully is trying to beat you or snatch your lunch money, fight back. Jam your finger nails in his eyes. Use pepper spray or a taser to defend your self. Stomp em in da nutz. The women may have created this fucked up society. But they cant casterate us. Fight the fuck back. If you have people tresspassing yout property, have a gun before hand to defend your self. For real. If your dealing with a asshair, have some fucking dignity and fight back. Especially fighting dirty if that person is stronger then you. Stand up for your self. Have a weapon for your well being. Vaule yourself over the shit stains of the world.

I put this as rage fuel not to piss you guys off but because I'm pissed the fuck off. I just saw some incel post some anime video about how the strong take from the weack. FUCK THAT BULLSHIT! If you are dealing with the strong fucking you over. Fight back. If a bully is trying to beat you or snatch your lunch money, fight back. Jam your finger nails in his eyes. Use pepper spray or a taser to defend your self. Stomp em in da nutz. The women may have created this fucked up society. But they cant casterate us. Fight the fuck back. If you have people tresspassing yout property, have a gun before hand to defend your self. For real. If your dealing with a asshair, have some fucking dignity and fight back. Especially fighting dirty if that person is stronger then you. Stand up for your self. Have a weapon for your well being. Vaule yourself over the shit stains of the world.
Kys grey

Alright dude where's the dude's thread? Which anime guy?

Link to thread like I admit there is a chance he'll click on this thread because of the title but all you're doing is insulting him; and that's nothing wrong but you could've explained why he was wrong when all you did was just insult him in second person.

You can't statusmaxx if you're short and ugly

That's sth a GrAYcel would say

Based, but this won’t work in our favor.

Remember in high school, the chad jocks would always be bullying the unpopular nerd kids, shoving them into lockers and whatnot, and whenever the bullied kid would fight back, HE would be the one to get in trouble while the chad gets off scot free?

That’s exactly how soyciety is like nowadays, and how it has been for ages. Being an Incel means you can’t fight back.

There is no winning move as a subhuman.

Defending yourself will make you in a worse situation.
Humans are social species, beat one, many will come for you.

Better to avoid the encounter if you can.

True,

Going ER is the only way to fight back while persevering dignity.

Still you should stand Up for yourself

Still you should stand Up for yourself
From my own experience as an oldcel :feelsmage: , defending myself only got me to be harassed more.
Normies are cunning and relentless, like a hivemind they tend to group and target the same person in order to create a common bond between themselves and strengthen it based on harassing you.

The harassing lay lessen but it doesn't stop, no matter how much you push back. I don't have the strength to deal with constant mosquitoe.

The only way i've found some peace is to stop interacting with others and avoid them as much as possible.

I sincerely hope you're more stronger than me physically and mentally and fight back :feelsokman:

Last edited:
I don't leave my room now days so not much harassments can happen to me outside of online and idgf about online people harrasing me

The true kings among us CHOose to go eat rice, GrAY

Based, but this won’t work in our favor.

Remember in high school, the chad jocks would always be bullying the unpopular nerd kids, shoving them into lockers and whatnot, and whenever the bullied kid would fight back, HE would be the one to get in trouble while the chad gets off scot free?

That’s exactly how soyciety is like nowadays, and how it has been for ages. Being an Incel means you can’t fight back.
Jam your finger nails in the jocks eyes, show them you will fight back. Stab them with scissors if you need to. Fighting dirty exist for the weack person to fight back the barbarians. As for those who punish the incel, fight back without getting caught. Treat the school as enemy lines and that your under cover. If the principle has a double standered, find his car and stab the tires. Key the paint. Agony wont bring us shit. Why do you think some incels choose to go feral?

Based GrAYboi.

You might not always be able to fight back, but you should always stand up for yourself, because nobody else will (except very close friends, which you may not have or have with you).