Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "have sex, its fun and healthy"

cowboy-emoji

cowboy-emoji

Recruit
★★★★★
Once while on my break at work there was an article about a vegan woman.
I believe one of the questions was something along the lines of what she does in her free time or advice to other people. Cant remember exactly since its been a few months. Her answer? "Have sex, its fun and healthy"

As if having sex is something we can just decide to do if we want it. As if its even an option.

From what i have seen many women are totally oblivious to how hard it is for men to find sex. They are so used to being able to get it whenever and wherever, they cant imagine that some guys have to spend months or years to get any, while others never get any.

Once while on my break at work there was an article about a vegan woman.
I believe one of the questions was something along the lines of what she does in her free time or advice to other people. Cant remember exactly since its been a few months. Her answer? "Have sex, its fun and healthy"

As if having sex is something we can just decide to do if we want it. As if its even an option.

From what i have seen many women are totally oblivious to how hard it is for men to find sex. They are so used to being able to get it whenever and wherever, they cant imagine that some guys have to spend months or years to get any, while others never get any.

:reeeeee:
I hate it when women talk about how easily they can get sex and talk about its benefits.

people are such assholes, and they don't care about incels

Killfuel, isn’t it?

At the very least I want women who talk about sex and its benefits to get out of earshot. They are being solipsistic and shamelessly flaunting their privilege of being able to have all their needs met no matter when or what they do.

:reeeeee:
I hate it when women talk about how easily they can get sex and talk about its benefits.
True, i remember seeing women on facebook talk about how easy it is to find sex, they want more than just that.
Easy.. it hurts like crazy having people say something is easy, when you are unable to do that specific thing. Just imagine how different lives we live. Whats impossible to us is easy to them. They would never be able to relate to our struggle.

just have the sex.

True, i remember seeing women on facebook talk about how easy it is to find sex, they want more than just that.
Easy.. it hurts like crazy having people say something is easy, when you are unable to do that specific thing. Just imagine how different lives we live. Whats impossible to us is easy to them. They would never be able to relate to our struggle.

"having lots of sex releases stress hormones!! you should have sex at least a few times each week teehee"

The worst is when ethnic foids brag about this within earshot of ethnicels, especially ethnicels that were needlessly tormented, harassed and mocked by everyone. They know what they are doing. Some can only hope they are reborn as ethnicels in the next life if there is reincarnation.

Women generally have no idea that there is massive hypergamy. They go by logic that there is everybody for everyone but they also think that they are exemption when demanding Chad not knowing that literally rest of women do the same thing. They genuinely think that all men have it easy in dating and that any woman below other woman in terms of looks dates looksmatches, average or ugly guys.

Women generally have no idea that there is massive hypergamy. They go by logic that there is everybody for everyone but they also think that they are exemption when demanding Chad not knowing that literally rest of women do the same thing. They genuinely think that all men have it easy in dating and that any woman below other woman in terms of looks dates looksmatches, average or ugly guys.
women live in a seperate dimension

Nothing grinds my gears more than blogs about sex. They make it seem like such a mundane thing that everyone has access to.

She's just clueless, a comment like that probably isn't even made with an intent to upset anyone, so it doesn't really bother me. If anything it's just more evidence that women really struggle to empathize with men.

I've met multiple women in real life who really thought it is just as easy for a man to get sex as it is for them.
"You can always just download Tinder."
Yes, Chad can.

I've met multiple women in real life who really thought it is just as easy for a man to get sex as it is for them.
"You can always just download Tinder."
Yes, Chad can.

women are retarded