Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have only watched one of DBDRs videos, I can already say he’s a Fakecel.

He is a giga mentalcel. He has normal height and his face seems like LTN

I see where you're coming from. He comes off way too NT for a supposed loser/outcast

He does have a mogger voice but in reality he does look LTN to sub-5 level. He appears to have a wide social network who invite him to parties, hang outs etc. He is most likely a mentalcel.

I believe him, Gen Z is ruthless dude.

supposed loser/outcast
He self professes to being invited to parties with chads and foids, the extent to which he is a true loner is debatable

I believe him, Gen Z is ruthless dude.
Am gen Z can confirm, as a non chad guy you’re just an invisible consumer. all the foids have a billion simps despite the fact that they’ve all ready been taken by chad.

But he has a car and drinks and has interactions foids. So mogs me

Once you've seen 1 video from him you've seen them all.

You clearly haven't seen his face he's like 2/10 facially, tbh over for anyone with a face like his

Yup. Legit, he seems repetitive and boring. His fan base is TikTok self proclaimed incels.
Even nearcels and married people like his content it's comical.

But he has a car and drinks and has interactions foids. So mogs me
I've never been to a party before, but I understand that this isn't the 90's high school/college days and life isn't like "American Pie" anymore just going to a party doesn't get you laid anymore. Even though he life mogs me, the dude probably still gets nothing if his looks are as bad as he suggests.

He self professes to being invited to parties with chads and foids, the extent to which he is a true loner is debatable
I've never been to a party before, but I understand that this isn't the 90's high school/college days and life isn't like "American Pie" anymore just going to a party doesn't get you laid anymore. Even though he life mogs me, the dude probably still gets nothing if his looks are as bad as he suggests.

I hope he dont self delet, lasts videos he was pretty depressed and lost in life.

Idk, fakecels usually don't struggle getting attention from women and he doesn't get shit.

He also seems to be very active on YT community and even watches Rehab Room, a real fakecel would be inactive because he has friends.

Based on all his stories, he's a low tier normie at best.
His voice and height mogs, but that's pretty much it

dbdr is a faggot cuck that lets infiltrators in his discord and foids

is he the same fk that went therapy for something

i'm glad to know that i'm not the only one who suspects he's a fakecel and that his videos are repetitive. some people think it's a big deal to make a video with a picture of jeremy meeks with girls next to him and next to it an ugly incel who loses and is alone in his room and we should laugh about it (he does). and that unbearable voice he has, i know that normie voice timbre like he knows it all which is just the opposite of the voice of the incels. the popularity of this guy is a good indicator that we are possibly facing a fake. normies always end up recognizing each other

i'm glad to know that i'm not the only one who suspects he's a fakecel and that his videos are repetitive. some people think it's a big deal to make a video with a picture of jeremy meeks with girls next to him and next to it an ugly incel who loses and is alone in his room and we should laugh about it (he does). and that unbearable voice he has, i know that normie voice timbre like he knows it all which is just the opposite of the voice of the incels. the popularity of this guy is a good indicator that we are possibly facing a fake. normies always end up recognizing each other
Did he claim to be an incel?

I see where you're coming from. He comes off way too NT for a supposed loser/outcast
I don't think so. He used to visit his old workplace many times apparently. He doesn't sound socially calibrated at all

His fingers photo pretty much shows he's an incel, he has femenine hands so probably a weak body too

Idk a lot of his experience with getting treated horribly fo align with a lot of subhumans experiences. He'd have to be a pretty good liar to come up with some of the experiences that he's told. That's just my opinion tho.

Could've done something 40 years earlier.

He's a fucking white guy in America obviously he is fakecel. Literally the only real incels I ever met were brown.