Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have mods gotten better or infiltrators more retarded?

• Mods got better at taking the trash out

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Infiltrators have become more retarded

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • I don't care

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Can't tell honestly

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
blackraven

blackraven

Laff Dawn Sean
★★★★★
At the start of the year there were infilatrators every day, but now they have kinda died of. Maybe it's just me because I don't randomly browse this forum as much, but it seems like it's got better

they are too busy enjoying this festive season... haven't got the time to troll an incel forum, haha... the mods do a good job, though some rats inevitably slip through the cracks...
It has been better since the start of the fall, jokerpilledincel was last really obnoxious faggot I can remember

they are too busy enjoying this festive season... haven't got the time to troll an incel forum, haha... the mods do a good job, though some rats inevitably slip through the cracks...

Summer is when it gets bad. During this time only truecels are really active.

fakecels out christmasing and new yearsing

Jfl if you think ITFaggots have any life

Summer is when it gets bad. During this time only truecels are really active.
Yea i remember from april to spetember forum was bad and retarded full of crush fakecels who went to highshools

Yea i remember from april to spetember forum was bad and retarded full of crush fakecels who went to highshools
That's when all the kids and college weirdos get off school. Sucks around that time.

That's when all the kids and college weirdos get off school. Sucks around that time.

It sucks ass and no one believes you they all obsessed with the female pfp avatars

It sucks ass and no one believes you they all obsessed with the female pfp avatars
The ones with female pfp avatars especially highly sexualized are usually faggots tbh, and the ones who obsess over them have negative brain function and for some reason treat them like girls.

The ones with female pfp avatars especially highly sexualized are usually faggots tbh, and the ones who obsess over them have negative brain function and for some reason treat them like girls.
Bro imagine being in may every corner had some foid pfp

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back