Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have I broken my trachea?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★★
I just got so depressed I started to practice hanging myself again, I tied that bitch tight around my neck and lowered myself down, partial hanging. After some seconds I started choking and struggling with the rope to break free.

When I got free my stomach felt bad for little bit, and my throat hurts. I didn’t do any major damage right? If I did then I might as well finish the job. But anyways my throat doesn’t hurt that badly right now, and I didn’t even choke to to the point of passing out and there’s no mark on my neck, so should I be fine?

I know trachea damage can go unnoticed though so that’s why I’m a little worried, however this isn’t my first time practicing with the rope and I didn’t ever escalate any negative symptoms, idk.

When I got free my stomach felt bad for little bit, and my throat hurts. I didn’t do any major damage right? If I did then I might as well finish the job. But anyways my throat doesn’t hurt that badly right now, and I didn’t even choke to to the point of passing out and there’s no mark on my neck, so should I be fine?
see it as a sign

dont rope brocel

probably fine
After some seconds I started choking and struggling with the rope to break free.
This is how the real thing will feel btw from start to finish

Hope u vocal cord are okay , i am near mute so wouldn't matter to me .