Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment have Covid restrictions led to new kinds of incels?

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
In the past there was concepts like "Locationcel" because you were isolated by where you live and few girls were around.

Now there's stuff like "a social event exists where you might have met a girl, but you cannot attend because you are unvaccinated"

So what do we call that, unvaxcels?

fakedemic restrictions hurt incels the most

both are not incel

No. I expected better from you ngl

Maybe. If somebody turned 14 when Covid started, they'd be almost 17 now and Covid might go on for another year, so it's basically destroyed most social situations like parties where a normie might be able to ascend. The pandemic doesnt hurt Chad's chances of having sex, it probably helps them, but the other normies could actually be missing out where in previous years they might have ascended by now. Fast forward a few years and they've missed out on all the social experience of having a girlfriend and sex in high school, so you have this new group of "Covidcels" who are emotionally and socially stunted.

Maybe. If somebody turned 14 when Covid started, they'd be almost 17 now and Covid might go on for another year
I don't agree with the covid inceldom argument, but that's just brutal. Covid cut my college in half, so I kinda know how it feels.
P.S. Try "might go on for another year" but ad infinitum.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back