Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Have been waking up at 5 to 6pm for the last few weeks

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Didn't even have an all-nighter to have these sleep times, just one day I went to bed at 10-11pm and ended up sleeping for the entire day without waking up at all and ended up getting up at 5-6pm and now Ive been stuck on this schedule. Literally haven't had day-light in weeks, so I started taking Vitamin D that I ordered online.

That day I slept from 10-11pm to 5pm the next day, I remember I had non-stop dreams that just kept going on and on, so wasn't very surprised that I ended up sleeping for so long.

Last edited:
I woke up at 5pm today also, it's the ultimate LDAR.

I like waking up early

My sleep schedule is fucked. It varies from day to day.

My sleep schedule was fucked during the Ramadan (which was last month). All the sugar I consumed at night and the early morning prevented me from sleeping before sunrise and I ended up sleeping from 11 AM to 8 PM for a week. It really fucked me up mentally because I'd feel extremely tired right after waking up but then I couldn't get more sleep due to all the food I ate and then in the morning I'd get drowsy because that was time I'd go to sleep so it was like I was never truly awake.

The only thing you can do to fix it is to just force yourself to stay awake during the time that you'd normally sleep.