Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Have any users here ever escaped NEETdom/hikikomori life?

SeetheBot9000

SeetheBot9000

Veteran
★★★★
I have been rotting for a long time now and I am realizing that if I do not escape soon, I will end up perma-rotting and may as well just kms.
I have no work experience (except ONE MONTH at a bar which gave me a meltdown and I had to quit)
No degree.
How am I supposed to escape NEETdom when I am effectively unhireable?

It is now halfway through 2023 already and I still do not have a job. If I do not get a job before this year ends I think I might be an heroing, because this shit is getting too much. The trouble is that the only types of jobs that hire people like me is shit like McDonald's and bars, but I am a clumsy shy introvert and I am not able to do such jobs. I have tried and failed with that sort of thing.

I guess I am just asking whether anyone here has actually escaped NEETdom, and how you did it. Note that I am in my mid 20s, so it is not the same as a 19 year old with no job experience, because that is expected. For my age, it is basically impossible for me to explain my lack of experience to an employer. So if there are any incels who were in my position and escaped, I would love to hear how you did it (or if you are in my position and trying to escape, what are you attempting to do?)

I am honestly far more worried about this shit than I am about trying to ascend.

Have any users here ever escaped NEETdom/hikikomori life?​

Not me. I'm too subhuman to work. :fuk::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I'm in a similar position. At this point I think I'm just gonna become a permarotter and if my NEETbuxx gets cut of I just go homeless. I have zero motivation to work.

I think most long term NEETs are at risk of becoming homeless. Pretty much every homeless person that I have met are homeless because they can't function in society.

I think most long term NEETs are at risk of becoming homeless. Pretty much every homeless person that I have met are homeless because they can't function in society.
Brutal

I'm in a similar position. At this point I think I'm just gonna become a permarotter and if my NEETbuxx gets cut of I just go homeless. I have zero motivation to work.
Yeah it would be hard to find motivation to work if I were on NEETbuxx. Unfortunately for me I am unable to get on NEETbuxx and so I am just a burden on my family. I have a small amount of savings from an inheritance but that shit has gone down fast and if I were to move out it would be gone in a year. So for me I have plenty of motivation to want to work, but willpower and opportunities are the issue as well as my major social anxiety.

I won't be homeless until my parents die; luckily they are not the sort to chuck me out. However I am sick of being an eternal burden. To be fair, it is not like I asked to be brought into the world as an unplanned pregnancy to a young unwed mother but now I am here I am guilted with the burden of expectation. Thanks God!

908.jpg

Was homeless for half a year and ate from the trash. If I ever become a homeless again I'll just kms.

i never was a neet in my whole life

i always was either a wagie or a student and now i am a wagie

I was a wagecuck for a few years but eventually gave up. I've been on NEETbux for a while now. I don't think I'll ever be able to work again. I am just way too subhuman and struggle to interact with people in any sort of capacity.

ive done that, was homeless after running and wanting to sui
for me it it was actually working full time that fucked me up twice, where it got to the point where i was like, i cant do this. I would rather be homeless and die.

908.jpg

Was homeless for half a year and ate from the trash. If I ever become a homeless again I'll just kms.
fucking hell man
i remember one time i went to store and someone had dropped this package of sausage in front of the store.
It was summer, it laid in parking lot in the sun for hours. The packaging was bloated to point of explosion.
I picked it up and ate it later :feelspuke:

did you also shit yourself when homeless?
I did multiple times. When you are sick or you get diarrhea, you cant go anywhere.
So I had shit running out both legs in public and I had to wait for hours until i could ask for help at the shelter.

same, i tried twice because my parents pushed me to
1st time = 2 months mental hopsital
2nd time = ran away with intention to sui, but became homeless instead

i cant do this shit. I literally black out from stress because of the autism

I’m probably going to start NEETing in the future

same, i tried twice because my parents pushed me to
1st time = 2 months mental hopsital
2nd time = ran away with intention to sui, but became homeless instead

i cant do this shit. I literally black out from stress because of the autism
:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

ive done that, was homeless after running and wanting to sui
for me it it was actually working full time that fucked me up twice, where it got to the point where i was like, i cant do this. I would rather be homeless and die.

fucking hell man
i remember one time i went to store and someone had dropped this package of sausage in front of the store.
It was summer, it laid in parking lot in the sun for hours. The packaging was bloated to point of explosion.
I picked it up and ate it later :feelspuke:

did you also shit yourself when homeless?
I did multiple times. When you are sick or you get diarrhea, you cant go anywhere.
So I had shit running out both legs in public and I had to wait for hours until i could ask for help at the shelter.
No but my hemorrhoid burst a couple of times, I would walk around in blood drenched pants. Probably looked like a zombie.

I have 30 a neet.

I have been rotting for a long time now and I am realizing that if I do not escape soon, I will end up perma-rotting and may as well just kms.
I have no work experience (except ONE MONTH at a bar which gave me a meltdown and I had to quit)
No degree.
How am I supposed to escape NEETdom when I am effectively unhireable?

It is now halfway through 2023 already and I still do not have a job. If I do not get a job before this year ends I think I might be an heroing, because this shit is getting too much. The trouble is that the only types of jobs that hire people like me is shit like McDonald's and bars, but I am a clumsy shy introvert and I am not able to do such jobs. I have tried and failed with that sort of thing.

I guess I am just asking whether anyone here has actually escaped NEETdom, and how you did it. Note that I am in my mid 20s, so it is not the same as a 19 year old with no job experience, because that is expected. For my age, it is basically impossible for me to explain my lack of experience to an employer. So if there are any incels who were in my position and escaped, I would love to hear how you did it (or if you are in my position and trying to escape, what are you attempting to do?)

I am honestly far more worried about this shit than I am about trying to ascend.
just commit fraud from home. Easy neetbuxx.