Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have Any Users From Here Ever Met Up?

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
Have any users from here ever actually gone on to meetup with one another in real life? Just you know, fellow Brocels hanging out? Has their ever even been a meetup of Incels from a site in public at all?

I'm way too high-inhib for this.

@Sexless incel vs @kretschmer fight to the death in 31 dec in las vegas

CHADSTRALIA MEET UP ?

I'm way too high-inhib for this.
Same plus even if I was not I am grey and relatively new so nobody would trust me that much but even ignoring that im in such a remote area there is zero chance anyone would be even remotely close to my location. I do know someone irl who browses here occasionally and I knew him before he did so.

Have any users from here ever actually gone on to meetup with one another in real life? Just you know, fellow Brocels hanging out? Has their ever even been a meetup of Incels from a site in public at all?
I'm down to meet up

We do not need to meet to resonate emotionally - On YA, I always viewed each user individually without needing photos or location data.

this would be way too damn risky. i wouldn't wanna risk the person on the other end being some obsessed ITfag and start taking photos of me. publicly identifying yourself as an incel is a death wish if the other person isn't a trusted fellow incel.

@FACEandLMS had a meetup in London with other members of the Incel community. Most of them weren't from here exactly but I'm pretty sure FiveFourManlet was.

@PPEcel also took someone here out to dinner at a Michelin star restaurant, also in London.

No because I don't think anyone else lives near me or at least in my country.When I'll move out to wageslave in Western Europe I'm sure I'll meet some brocels.

this would be way too damn risky. i wouldn't wanna risk the person on the other end being some obsessed ITfag and start taking photos of me. publicly identifying yourself as an incel is a death wish if the other person isn't a trusted fellow incel.
Yeah good point, imagine if someone identified you as an Incel, game over in terms of work.

I'm in NY
Ah fuck that's the other side of the country for me. Would def want to meet a based user such as yourself.