Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Have any of you watch the new Joe Rogan podcast with Alex Jones?

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
Honestly think Alex Jones is crazy and a Zionist shill. He talks about inter dimensional aliens? I don't get it haha, and I'm a very open minded person when it comes to shit like that.

If you are planning on watch it, everytime Alex Jones says China replace it with Israel if you want the truth. He is paid to deflect attention from israel.

I agree with Alex. Especially with a dude who's done LOTS of dmt and spoken with entities

I agree with Alex. Especially with a dude who's done LOTS of dmt and spoken with entities
After listening to it I really want to try DMT. Maybe I can relate with him after trying it.

After listening to it I really want to try DMT. Maybe I can relate with him after trying it.
You need to perform a ritual to truly.experience it

don't believe 90% of that shit but it is entertaining nonetheless
helped me laugh for 2hours on a lonely thursday night

I never watched both of them tbh.

Yes bro.

I thought it was great, Alex Jones is a funny nigger tbh.

Yes, I've watched 4 hours of it tbhthbngl @heroinfather recommended me ded srs
b u d d y
o
y
o it was funny

I can confirm it is extremely entertaining like best background noise ever/10

alex is a literal high T high IQ monster

Honestly think Alex Jones is crazy and a Zionist shill. He talks about inter dimensional aliens? I don't get it haha, and I'm a very open minded person when it comes to shit like that.

If you are planning on watch it, everytime Alex Jones says China replace it with Israel if you want the truth. He is paid to deflect attention from israel.

Yes bro. He brings up truth but never speaks about jews, instead blames Chinese communists

Either he knows he'll be killed or he is paid off

I never watched but i think i will watch tbh..

I agree with what he said about the chimeras and shit. He wasnt talking about extra terrestrials. He was saying the human-animal hybrid AI shit are the aliens. But he gave of ziocuck vibes at one point.

Alex jones is a satanist.