Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have any of you visited suicide forums?

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
I visited Google suicide forum, they give advice on how to commit suicide.

yes I do this shit too

Used to go to 8ch.pl/suicide.
Found out about fentanyl from there. Tried to buy it on darknet, but it was impossible due the Chinese ban on morphine.

I heard carbon monoxide poisoning is better.

catfishman23 said:
I heard carbon monoxide poisoning is better.

It's very fast. You die by passing out.

nah if you kill yourself the normies win, you are practically doing their job for thy as Nature want us neutralized as soon as possible.

Unbearable2woman said:
nah if you kill yourself the normies win, you are practically doing their job for thy as Nature want us neutralized as soon as possible.

Agreed.

PLPUnbearable2woman said:

So just live out of spite and suffer?  Lol.

Eternalfootman2017 said:
So just live out of spite and suffer?  Lol.

Yeah, also i want a (pacific) beta uprising, too bad r/incels was shutted, the thing was in the way to become mainstream.

I called the suicide prevention hotline and told them I was a 26 year old virgin. they said I needed to work on my confidence [sui fuel].

meatflaps_pounder said:
I called the suicide prevention hotline and told them I was a 26 year old virgin.   they said I needed to work on my confidence [sui fuel].

jfl if it is real

meatflaps_pounder said:
I called the suicide prevention hotline and told them I was a 26 year old virgin.   they said I needed to work on my confidence [sui fuel].

holy fucking shit.... really???