Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have any of you heard of PC Music?

FukkenLoser

FukkenLoser

SRK - Captain
-
Taken from Wikipedia:
PC Music is a record label and art collective based in London and run by producer A. G. Cook.[1] It was founded and made its first song available on SoundCloud in 2013.[2] The label is known for its surreal or exaggerated take on pop music, often featuring pitch-shifted, feminine vocals and bright, synthetic textures.[3] Artists on its roster include Hannah Diamond, GFOTY, Life Sim, and Danny L Harle.
PC Music has been characterized as embracing the aesthetics of advertising, consumerism, and corporate branding.[3] Its artists have often devised personas often inspired by cyberculture.[4] The label has inspired both praise and criticism from journalists, and has been called "polarizing."[5]

Basically, its an English music label run by this truecel looking guy who satirizes popular music. The music is incredibly jarring and it sounds kind of awful, but its meant to be awful because its a satire. They like to use really high BPMs and complex electronic drum rhythms. Most of their songs are high pitched, fast, and feature really processed vocals. If average, everyday, top 100 pop music is McDonald's, a processed burger filled with 50 percent meat (traditional musical structure and talent), that needs to be bolstered by processing chemicals, food coloring, and other "tricks of the light", so to speak (autotune, post production, boring and uninspiring lyricism). Then PC Music is soylent, completely manufactured and processed in a factory somewhere. It almost sounds like it was made by a neural network or some kind of AI.

Here's an example of one their most popular songs

Warning for Nofappers on all of this

Anyways, I wanted to talk about one of the artists that's on the label, GFOTY. GFOTY stands for girlfriend of the year and its one of the most blackpilled things I've ever seen in popular music. There's no fucking this isn't blackpilled or atleast redpilled in some way. Basically, GFOTY is played by a less than average looking woman who has a boyfriend who looks 6 points higher than her in attractiveness. All she ever talks about is her boyfriend and social media, and other dumbass shit that narcissistic women of today talk about. She's basically a caricature of the modern woman. Just read some of these fucking lyrics and watch these videos

Nofap warning for all these:

GFOTY - Friday Night

This one shows us how all women think when they go out to clubs

GFOTY - VIPOTY

Her boyfriend is literally named Chad in this one

GFOTY - Got My Chad

" Now I'm not a slag, now that I have got MY Chad"

Refers to Chad not as a specific person, meaning that it isn't just a coincidence in the naming

GFOTY Interview

There's no way this isn't some satire on the blackpill or something like that. What do you think?

Here's a picture of AG Cook, I couldn't find anything online about him having a girlfriend or a wife. He appears to be half jewish though.

Proxyduckduckgocom

He's a definitely a truecel, although he could JBWmaxx

Last edited:
Just be musician bro

Nice to see representation out there

Just be musician bro

Nice to see representation out there

"In the bathroom, sucking dick. Thanks for coming, that was quick. Quicker than the other guys. Friday night what a suprise."

How does he get away with this shit?

"In the bathroom, sucking dick. Thanks for coming, that was quick. Quicker than the other guys. Friday night what a suprise."

How does he get away with this shit?
Hope (((they))) don't come after him

Damn, it does seem quite blackpilled to me. Gonna dig deeper into this.

There's no way this isn't satire.

GFOTY in the interview basically said that she was sexually assaulted as a young girl by her uncle.

No way they would put that in the interview if this wasn't a satire. It has to be a satire. They wouldn't just joke about that.

I'm going to dig in later.