Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have any of you guys worked as a janitor before?

PigeonMogger

PigeonMogger

Whitepill is the solution
Hey guys hope you all are having a great day .

I worked as a janitor for my school board last summer after I graduated high school, and I actually quite enjoyed it. I think it is actually a decent job for people who struggle with paying attention and have social anxiety, although my experience may not be universal. My superiors were decent and did not push me to work too hard, in fact, I spent about a third of my work time just chilling around. My coworker was chill and I enjoyed talking with him. The work that I did do was very simple and not intense. It was definitely more relaxing than other jobs such as working in retail.

Although a major reason why my janitor experience was good is that I worked in a publicly funded school board, which means they prob don't care if i don't do a lot.
So if you guys do work as a janitor, it's better to do it at a school or any other publicly funded institution. I might have just got very lucky tho.

Anyways, I was wondering if any of you guys worked as a janitor before. Please do share your experience if you have :).

It has somehow appealed to me through watching Good Will Hunting and Manchester by the Sea.

I like your attitude, bro. I think that in the near future I will also have to work in a similar job.

No, tbh, not enough pay + shit work + too many chances for severe mogging and mockery by people above you. Suifuel job. :feelsugh:

No, tbh, not enough pay + shit work + too many chances for severe mogging and mockery by people above you. Suifuel job. :feelsugh:
Isnt that like every entry level job for people who just graduated high school?

I like your attitude, bro. I think that in the near future I will also have to work in a similar job.
Yea its a decent starter job imo.
I think there is less oversight for janitors cause you work in such a big space. Your boss cant follow you around.
But it is probably better to work in a place like a school where they won't care as much.

I think any semi-active job you can do by yourself and not be bothered by anyone, would be just fine, and preferrable to anything involving face to face communication. No way could I do a retail job. People suck.

Yes back when I was in high school. I liked it for the most part.