Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Have any of you guys were ever friendzoned by a foid?

Hikikomori_cel

Hikikomori_cel

i didn't consent to be born
★★★★★
Never happened to me though, i guess this is due to my truecel face, i'm too subhuman to even be considered as a living being by fefails, they often treat me like ghost or something, so i succesfully avoided this trap. What about you, brocels?

Too many times:cryfeels:

But there is no friendzone. Just leave

I’ve always been friendzoned by girls of all levels of attractiveness.

The girls who I asked out who didn't just straight up call me ugly friendzoned me.

The ones that friendzone me I block, I don’t need hole friends:feelsthink:

i asked a lesbian friend out and because she didnt tell me she i was lesbian beforehand i didnt know and got rejected. she was a normal looking dyke not one of those peirced blue short hair freaks so i couldnt tell. she was still a friend but after that it was obvious she wanted to talk less and do less so i blocked her. was the last girl i asked out, my last IRL friend, and last foid friend. its been many years since.
i remember asking if she has ever been attracted to men and she told me only super hot muscular dudes JFL :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

No. I've never reached that point with any femoid.

once my oneitis was giving me IOIs (which weren't really IOIs just friendly gestures ig, and im retarded to think she'd actually be interested) such as agreeing to hang out with me at the mall (which she never did because she has been ghosting me since my birthday), letting me choose her fakeup colors, and agreeing to watch a movie with me (which we also never did because she's been ghosting me since my birthday), so to confirm it i had our mutual friend ask her if she liked me and she said no she only saw me as a friend

Many times, however they tend to just ignore my existence.

only once, the rest of the girls didn't even want to be a friend in the first place jfl

I would be a fakecel if a Foid was even 10% interrested in me into being her friend lol

No bro.
Foids didn't like me, not even as a friend.

once my oneitis was giving me IOIs (which weren't really IOIs just friendly gestures ig, and im retarded to think she'd actually be interested) such as agreeing to hang out with me at the mall (which she never did because she has been ghosting me since my birthday), letting me choose her fakeup colors, and agreeing to watch a movie with me (which we also never did because she's been ghosting me since my birthday), so to confirm it i had our mutual friend ask her if she liked me and she said no she only saw me as a friend
:feelscry: