Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have any of you guys tried steroids?

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
I really want to try them especially HGH. HGH can supposed help you grow if its the prescribed version. The only problem is it is expensive as fuck (around $1000+). I would save up for it but I have to fucking save up to pay back some loans I took out for fucking UNI :feelsree:.

Anyways I might buy the HGH supplement variants in order to (hopefully) "boost" my natural hgh production in the meantime. Hopefully that can jumpstart my growth and hopefully give me 2 inches in height. I also plan on eating a high caloric meal plan and working out (gymceling here I come) when I go back home for the summer.

Does anyone else have experience with HGH or other steroids? I'm researching on steroids cause I might want to use them to get an aesthetic body as quickly as possible. I have nothing to lose so I can care less about the side effects tbh.

is this apart of your thugmaxxing plan

Depends on what will you take, for example
anabolic steroids like; Axiron, Androgel, Fortesta, Testopel, Striant, Delatestryl, Testim, Androderm etc. Also depends on the cycle.

"Hopefully that can jumpstart my growth and hopefully give me 2 inches in height."

Before doing all of this take a xray of your epiphyseal plates.

" I have nothing to lose so I can care less about the side effects tbh."

Please dont be so reckless when using them, they can cause serious harm and pain depending on the cycle.

Also how is your current diet?

Depends on what will you take, for example
anabolic steroids like; Axiron, Androgel, Fortesta, Testopel, Striant, Delatestryl, Testim, Androderm etc. Also depends on the cycle.

"Hopefully that can jumpstart my growth and hopefully give me 2 inches in height."

Before doing all of this take a xray of your epiphyseal plates.

" I have nothing to lose so I can care less about the side effects tbh."

Please dont be so reckless when using them, they can cause serious harm and pain depending on the cycle.

Also how is your current diet?
I'm too scared to take an x-ray, I rather just have false hope going into this.

Thanks for the concerns over the side effects but I didn't mean I was gonna wild out with them I just meant I didn't care about the supposed "side effects" like roid rage, small dick, pimple breakouts etc.

As for my current diet, its absolute shit right now. I have been eating a lot of junk food because I just don't have the time to eat right. Once I'm home for the summer I plan on eating healthy again cause ill have access to home cooked meals agains. So yeah I'm not gonna jump right into steroids but I'm going to fix my diet and workout naturally a bit first before I start.

Have you done steroids before? If so how did they work out for you?

I'm too scared to take an x-ray, I rather just have false hope going into this.

Thanks for the concerns over the side effects but I didn't mean I was gonna wild out with them I just meant I didn't care about the supposed "side effects" like roid rage, small dick, pimple breakouts etc.

As for my current diet, its absolute shit right now. I have been eating a lot of junk food because I just don't have the time to eat right. Once I'm home for the summer I plan on eating healthy again cause ill have access to home cooked meals agains. So yeah I'm not gonna jump right into steroids but I'm going to fix my diet and workout naturally a bit first before I start.

Have you done steroids before? If so how did they work out for you?

Well, this is a long comment so i shall reply to every specific part.

"I'm too scared to take an x-ray, I rather just have false hope going into this."

Knowing the truth is better for you, you are going to know that you will not grow more eventually so why delay the inevitable?

"but I didn't mean I was gonna wild out with them I just meant I didn't care about the supposed "side effects" like roid rage, small dick, pimple breakouts etc."

I see, just be careful given that GH+testosterone combination is addicting indeed.

"As for my current diet, its absolute shit right now. I have been eating a lot of junk food because I just don't have the time to eat right. Once I'm home for the summer I plan on eating healthy again cause ill have access to home cooked meals agains. So yeah I'm not gonna jump right into steroids but I'm going to fix my diet and workout naturally a bit first before I start."

That would be great indeed, you can try intermittent fasting and isometric exercises instead of isotonics if you dont have the time. For example instead of sitting try resting squat/third world squat or practice walking on the balls of the foot. Perhaps stay in the push up position while reading books or studying, i like to do it personally.

"Have you done steroids before? If so how did they work out for you?"

A guy in my gym used to abuse steroids, he gave me a lot of information about them in my lifting days but he died last year because of the all the things he were injecting.

Well, this is a long comment so i shall reply to every specific part.

"I'm too scared to take an x-ray, I rather just have false hope going into this."

Knowing the truth is better for you, you are going to know that you will not grow more eventually so why delay the inevitable?

"but I didn't mean I was gonna wild out with them I just meant I didn't care about the supposed "side effects" like roid rage, small dick, pimple breakouts etc."

I see, just be careful given that GH+testosterone combination is addicting indeed.

"As for my current diet, its absolute shit right now. I have been eating a lot of junk food because I just don't have the time to eat right. Once I'm home for the summer I plan on eating healthy again cause ill have access to home cooked meals agains. So yeah I'm not gonna jump right into steroids but I'm going to fix my diet and workout naturally a bit first before I start."

That would be great indeed, you can try intermittent fasting and isometric exercises instead of isotonics if you dont have the time. For example instead of sitting try resting squat/third world squat or practice walking on the balls of the foot. Perhaps stay in the push up position while reading books or studying, i like to do it personally.

"Have you done steroids before? If so how did they work out for you?"

A guy in my gym used to abuse steroids, he gave me a lot of information about them in my lifting days but he died last year because of the all the things he were injecting.
Thanks for the concerns man, the isometric exercises sound like a good idea while I'm still at Uni definitely gonna try to incorporate some light exercises into my daily routines in the mean time.

Damn thats sucks that that guy passed away but I guess its a good reminder of taking this seriously.

Thanks for the concerns man, the isometric exercises sound like a good idea while I'm still at Uni definitely gonna try to incorporate some light exercises into my daily routines in the mean time.

Damn thats sucks that that guy passed away but I guess its a good reminder of taking this seriously.

"Thanks for the concerns man, the isometric exercises sound like a good idea while I'm still at Uni definitely gonna try to incorporate some light exercises into my daily routines in the mean time."

Great to hear! Also it is my pleasure.

"Damn thats sucks that that guy passed away but I guess its a good reminder of taking this seriously."

Yes indeed, it is a double edged sword.

Why dont you start martial arts by the way? Also why dont you do stretching?

Thankfully I have a naturally good physique. So despite being slightly underweight i got a good body. Big biceps and a six pack ( soon to be 8 pack).. not that it helps my incel situation though

Thankfully I have a naturally good physique. So despite being slightly underweight i got a good body. Big biceps and a six pack ( soon to be 8 pack).. not that it helps my incel situation though
Lucky. I had a six pack too pack in high school (had to flex it but it was there :feelsokman:). This was also just a year ago so you can imagine the suicide fuel of knowing I have fallen of my peak and its only going down hill from there :feelsrope:. I just can't fucking cope without food anymore and exercise to me became meaningless to me. I used to be in track and cross country but now I cant even run a mile without being winded. Thats why I want to start steroids to get back to shape before I lose it completely.

"Thanks for the concerns man, the isometric exercises sound like a good idea while I'm still at Uni definitely gonna try to incorporate some light exercises into my daily routines in the mean time."

Great to hear! Also it is my pleasure.

"Damn thats sucks that that guy passed away but I guess its a good reminder of taking this seriously."

Yes indeed, it is a double edged sword.

Why dont you start martial arts by the way? Also why dont you do stretching?
I am actually interested in taking boxing classes, I have always like boxing and its also a very cardio based sport. So I might look into it for summer as well.

Stretching to grow? I have seen a few videos mention it but I'm not sure cause I want to get muscles too.

Will make your hair fall out like crazy unless you have top 1% hair genetics.

Will make your hair fall out like crazy unless you have top 1% hair genetics.
I have a strong hair line and my dad is over 40 with no sign of hairline being drawn back so Ill take my chances

I am actually interested in taking boxing classes, I have always like boxing and its also a very cardio based sport. So I might look into it for summer as well.

Stretching to grow? I have seen a few videos mention it but I'm not sure cause I want to get muscles too.

I find pugilism to be too boring and one dimensional to be honest, why dont you try MMA or at least BJJ?

Not for growth but other athletic benefits. In order to transfer the power easily and smoothly you need to have flexible joints and muscles. I imagine you already know that hitting power comes mostly from the core and lower body, without necessary flexibility you will not be able to transfer your whole bodyweight into your hits fluidly. Not to mention the injury prevention.

Last edited:
I have a strong hair line and my dad is over 40 with no sign of hairline being drawn back so Ill take my chances

Okay. then generally you'd probably want to start with testosterone enanthate 200 mg once or twice weekly. Do that for up to 12 weeks at a time. You may or may not want HCG injections. Some people say they help preserve testicular function for when you stop.

Work out like crazy while on it, eat lots but relatively clean and see what happens. Don't blame me if you die.

Not worth it at all if sub4 face.

Test was really good tbh. Worth.

Lucky. I had a six pack too pack in high school (had to flex it but it was there :feelsokman:). This was also just a year ago so you can imagine the suicide fuel of knowing I have fallen of my peak and its only going down hill from there :feelsrope:. I just can't fucking cope without food anymore and exercise to me became meaningless to me. I used to be in track and cross country but now I cant even run a mile without being winded. Thats why I want to start steroids to get back to shape before I lose it completely.

Get a bowflex or just a bench with some dumbbells. Then incline the bench and put the 20lb dumbbell on your chest as you work out.

This method is extremely effective in bringing out your six pack.

I don't have one anymore tho kek
You vsn get one.trust my method. I stopped working out years ago but with the way i do my situps i got my six pack back in a month.

What is your height and weight and age?

You vsn get one.trust my method. I stopped working out years ago but with the way i do my situps i got my six pack back in a month.

What is your height and weight and age?
5'6 135-140 19

5'6 135-140 19
Try my method. Weighed down situps.and cut down on junk food. I used to be a junk food addict and drank tons of soft drinks.

Pm me if you got any workout questions

Try my method. Weighed down situps.and cut down on junk food. I used to be a junk food addict and drank tons of soft drinks.

Pm me if you got any workout questions
Yeah I plan on working out and fixing my diet over summer since it’s almost impossible for me right now

HGH might give you cancer though