Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have any of you guys ever thought of attending a slutwalk?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6329
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6329

A face that can cure nymphomania
-
For that small percentage of a chance of getting laid?

no if i did i would have otheR plans

I need to stockpile ammunition first

Yeah, not really to fuck anyone but to ER hell yeah.

I need to stockpile ammunition first

QONVIyz.gif

Once there was a topless event in my city and I thought about going to it to see some titties but it ended up being a fiasco, only a handful of ugly feminist militants actually went topless to it.

Lol the fat feminist fucks there would love to insult a subhuman with all there other fat friends.

This is how you attend a slutwalk:

If I go to slutwalk and they don't have sex with me, then I feel skeptical at the authenticity of this movement.

Nothing works for incels. You could be the last guy on Earth, but girls would just go lesbian.

GTFO out with this blatant cuckoldry. this is EXACTLY the type of thinking that makes people become cucks in the first place.

Yes, only to run them over with a van.

Hell No. Would never consider it. I'd wind up in a loud argument with some SJW cunt and would likely be arrested as she'd make something up.

I would support the walk because I am a Supreme Genetleman with good mannERs

Yes, only to run them over with a van.
Too many years in jail. Instead, fill a balloon with faeces and urine and pop it over their heads. Then everyone will know that the fem-cunts are filthy.

Too many years in jail. Instead, fill a balloon with faeces and urine and pop it over their heads. Then everyone will know that the fem-cunts are filthy.
YES great idea. Would definitely do it if there is an event of that nature in my city.

I would go there to sexually harass the women and to fondle them with my gross goblin incel hands. It's honestly a fetish of mine.

This is how you attend a slutwalk:

The one guy remindes me of a guy in a dunk tank trying to pissed someone off enough to spend $ to dunk him.
The one guy remindes me of a guy in a dunk tank trying to pissed someone off enough to spend $ to dunk him.

By the way I'm old so bare with me what is a slutwalk walk

Those don't happen where I live fortunately.

No slutwalks here. Kind of glad really

GTFO out with this blatant cuckoldry. this is EXACTLY the type of thinking that makes people become cucks in the first place.
How is this cuckoldry?

By the way I'm old so bare with me what is a slutwalk walk
So a long time ago at some university in canada some cop held some seminar where he claimed to avoid getting raped by not dressing in extremely revealing clothing. This triggered the feminist so they decided to March around downtown nearly named with "proud slut" written all over their bodies to "combat" "rape culture".

TL;DR: it's just an excuse for roasties walk around naked while taunting "still not asking for it"

Last edited:
you wouldn't get laid at a slutwalk, you'd probably get bullied for being ugly tbh

How is this cuckoldry?

So a long time ago at some university in canada some cop held some seminar where he claimed to avoid getting raped by not dressing in extremely revealing clothing. This triggered the feminist so they decided to March around downtown nearly named with "proud slut" written all over their bodies to "combat" "rape culture".

TL;DR: it's just an excuse for roasties walk around naked while taunting "still not asking for it"

endorsing sluttyness just for a slightly higher chance of getting laid, which you wont because foids want chads not cucks.

seems like an intEResting event

I will never step foot in that event.

The females at the slutwalk would mostly be ugly, fat, and used up whores who would reject us sexually and only use us to further their leftist political agenda.

If I go to slutwalk and they don't have sex with me, then I feel skeptical at the authenticity of this movement.
Real sluts should sue them for fraud.

The ladies should feel empowered

To ER only. Gun them all down :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez: