Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have any of you guys been able to start a genuinr friendship with a fellow incel on co?

• Thread starter Deleted member 29808
  • Start date
:feelswhat: op supicious
A lot of people from outside have been claiming to want to infiltrate this site.
Don't blame me for the distrust, blame those people for abusing the trust of members here.

Not really. Not even online

I don't understand that. Why would you want to spend your time with another subhuman?

A friendship with another incel / truecel has zero value. And also, most incels have horrible personalities. (Unironically)
The last thing i want is someone from an incel forum knowing me in reality.

I don't understand that. Why would you want to spend your time with another subhuman?

A friendship with another incel / truecel has zero value. And also, most incels have horrible personalities. (Unironically)
>t. Foid who thinks ugly people are of 0 value

No, I want to meet a Brocel to nomadmaxx with but tfw no incel brocel.

>t. Foid who thinks ugly people are of 0 value
1.Do you really think that an incel can have a positive mindset? If one incel befriends another incel, they will push each other to suicide. (That's why I say that a friendship with an incel/truecel has zero value).

2."FoiD", Is everyone who disagrees with you a foid?

:what: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Not all incels are blackpilled and typically people befriend their looksmatches so I believe yes, incels can be friends. If they were both from here for example. And were both the average incel posters. not some degenerate like you, foid. Then I believe they wouldn't push themselves to suicide. That's not what influences incels on here. We come here to vent the frustrations from the outside. We don't use each others posts to create what happens outside for us. jfl. This is like borderline calling .co a "cult" when people come LOOKING for .co not learning from .co.

2."FoiD", Is everyone who disagrees with you a foid?
I disagree with people on here and don't call them foids, so no.

:what: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Not all incels are blackpilled and typically people befriend their looksmatches so I believe yes, incels can be friends. If they were both from here for example. And were both the average incel posters. not some degenerate like you, foid. Then I believe they wouldn't push themselves to suicide. That's not what influences incels on here. We come here to vent the frustrations from the outside. We don't use each others posts to create what happens outside for us. jfl. This is like borderline calling .co a "cult" when people come LOOKING for .co not learning from .co.

I disagree with people on here and don't call them foids, so no.
Keep believing bro. I'm a degenerate (just because I told you something that hurt your feelings) and the average incel here is a butterfly that brings love to everyone and not some weird loser who will try to destroy your life at the first opportunity.

Keep believing bro. I'm a degenerate (just because I told you something that hurt your feelings) and the average incel here is a butterfly that brings love to everyone and not some weird loser who will try to destroy your life at the first opportunity.
Sick strawman. And the fact that you think we're "weird losers" while apparently being one. 10/10 glownigger foid. Also kek at thinking one retarded meetup will destroy someones life stupid foid how autistic can someone get. You are 100% not a dude

The last thing i want is someone from an incel forum knowing me in reality.
Exactly. This is my point. This would mean settling for the lowest of the low because you can’t find anything, and the base of the friendship would basically revolve on the fact you are both losers, so it would be hard to appreciate each other for your qualities, which is what friends do. Meeting a friend as an incel irl would be like ascending, trying to escape the genetic prison mindset, however if an incel befriends an incel on this forum, they can only descend together because their common point is the loser mentality, thus talk about how fucked they are.
This is why I believe it is not based meeting another incel through this forum, you will only go downhill together.

Last edited:
idk but there are some based boyos on here

No, the concept of friendship does not exist.

Nah but I wouldn't mind tbf.

Sick strawman. And the fact that you think we're "weird losers" while apparently being one. 10/10 glownigger foid. Also kek at thinking one retarded meetup will destroy someones life stupid foid how autistic can someone get. You are 100% not a dude
Have any of you guys been able to start a genuinr friendship with a fellow incel on co?

Learn to read, idiot. We were talking about "virtual friendship". I never talked about a "meetup".

>glownnigger
>kek

:feelstastyman:

Could you tell me then what we are?

Even op agrees with me.

Exactly. This is my point. This would mean settling for the lowest of the low because you can’t find anything, and the base of the friendship would basically revolve on the fact you are both losers, so it would be hard to appreciate each other for your qualities, which is what friends do. Meeting a friend as an incel irl would be like ascending, trying to escape the genetic prison mindset, however if an incel befriends an incel on this forum, they can only descend together because their common point is the loser mentality, thus talk about how fucked they are.
This is why I believe it is not based meeting another incel through this forum, you will only go downhill together.

Even op agrees with me.
Doesn't make it right dumbass. Plus OP is a new person with less than 100 posts think they have any experience in this subject?
Learn to read, idiot. We were talking about "virtual friendship". I never talked about a "meetup".
You're a fucking retard I literally addressed this in my text prior jfl at your reading comprehension. The more soyish incel places like discords that are about incels literally have "virtual friendships" and small groups of close members like you said they don't have. it's almost as if you know nothing. Btw so did this forum for a time until the people who made the dc got banned for larping but the members werent so you are retarded. 10/10 foid logic. You've literally called incels "weird losers" as if you're trying to alienate yourself from them and yourself. Yeah bro you're totally an incel. What's next? You gonna say I think incels are angels? LMAO

I met my current gf here.

Doesn't make it right dumbass. Plus OP is a new person with less than 100 posts think they have any experience in this subject?
Yeah bro, only your opinion matters.
I met my current gf here.
:chad: :banhammer:
You're a fucking retard I literally addressed this in my text prior jfl at your reading comprehension. The more soyish incel places like discords that are about incels literally have "virtual friendships" and small groups of close members like you said they don't have. it's almost as if you know nothing. Btw so did this forum for a time until the people who made the dc got banned for larping but the members werent so you are retarded. 10/10 foid logic. You've literally called incels "weird losers" as if you're trying to alienate yourself from them and yourself. Yeah bro you're totally an incel. What's next? You gonna say I think incels are angels? LMAO
So, you tell me that "incels can be friends" and you give me an example of a small group of people (who I doubt were incels).
I'm pretty sure most of those members were young, not so ugly, or just larpers.
Could you tell me how many members of this forum don't hate themselves and aren't negative all the time?

I'm not trying to say that I'm not an incel. Unironically, you have a personality similar to E.R. I can feel your narcissism through my screen. LOL
You're just helping to prove my point that most incels are "weird losers" with your behavior.

You literally tried to use OP's opinion to prove that you are right....

So, you tell me that "incels can be friends" and you give me an example of a small group of people (who I doubt were incels).
No. I said that the incelosphere goes well beyond .co With a lot of incels who dont even use this site and instead use other places and sites. And that's where you see multiple groups of these smaller but very close groups of people. You just keep twisting my words. Also look at the average age on here i doubt the average incel who knows what the blackpill is is very old if old at all. please stfu

Could you tell me how many members of this forum don't hate themselves and aren't negative all the time?
I'm not trying to say that I'm not an incel. Unironically, you have a personality similar to E.R. I can feel your narcissism through my screen. LOL
You're just helping to prove my point that most incels are "weird losers" with your behavior.
Nice ad hominem, appeal to hypocrisy, and ad personam. As if me saying someone who probably hasn't been around incel forums or groups as much like the OP. Is me being a narcissist. You are literally giving out IT tier arguments now. By straight up responding to my paragraph with "you're a loser bro!" lmao please. Also I already acknowledged the "incels are negative" in my initial post so read it again unless you're trolling

:chad: :banhammer:

I don't know if you have been around the incel communities on Discord or Youtube but most incels (and there is video chat so you can confirm incel looks), are not weird losers. They are actually pretty witty and conversationally competent. Its really just the looks that have failed them. Some of my funnest nights have been bullshitting on discord with other cels.

> Greycel
> wants to know which incels might be meeting irl

Cianiggers

@Haywire is my friend.
Maby, I talk to @Ethnic Natsoc daily
We've never met IRL though
Wait no I didn't meet anyone

@PPEcel did
Yes, I'm good friends with a couple of users on here. They're based as fuck.
Nobody wants to be friends with me, even here. But I'd like to have a friendcel to chat sometimes
Prepare to be visited/framed by ((())) lol.

Last edited:
It's not even this brocel, it's the fact of associating the things i say here with the person i am in reality.

I'm just an average ugly male Citizen, i need a job and i can't afford not getting one because people know my online persona.

You literally tried to use OP's opinion to prove that you are right....

No. I said that the incelosphere goes well beyond .co With a lot of incels who dont even use this site and instead use other places and sites. And that's where you see multiple groups of these smaller but very close groups of people. You just keep twisting my words. Also look at the average age on here i doubt the average incel who knows what the blackpill is is very old if old at all. please stfu

Nice ad hominem, appeal to hypocrisy, and ad personam. As if me saying someone who probably hasn't been around incel forums or groups as much like the OP. Is me being a narcissist. You are literally gi
ving out IT tier arguments now. By straight up responding to my paragraph with "you're a loser bro!" lmao please. Also I already acknowledged the "incels are negative" in my initial post so read it again unless you're trolling
I'm talking about .co Incels. I simply don't care about other incels.

Yeah bro, we're all 16yo "Incels". Of course.

Not all incels are blackpilled
Is this what you're talking about?

You can just write "NOT ALL INCELS ARE THE SAME"

I told you that most of the incels (on this forum) have bad personalities. So if you agree. please stop answering me.

I don't understand why you keep putting effort into your replies. No one cares. Can you understand that? This conversation is basically garbage.

I plan on meeting @RREEEEEEEEE irl

I met @RedPillRage IRL, was a great experience discussing the blackpill IRL.